fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 1,562 total)
  • Author
    Puffpastryofdoom
    Participant

Briteblades! Quick! Tell me what you really want and I’ll squeak for it!!! It’ll be on Ebay in no time! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Hahaha….

Lupuslunae
      Participant

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WINDSTONE-EDITIONS-GOLDEN-BALL-PYTHON-1-CURLED-DRAGON-FIGURINE-STATUE-/290744226665?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43b1b4d369

^THIS is amazing! I saw this color pattern on the emperor, and it was pretty and cool and I said “Oooo pretties”, but then I saw this and said “OMG WANT!” The color was MADE FOR the curlie sculpture! Just wow, beyond drool-worthy. He looks so realistic and perfectly natural. This is soooo something I’d love to see as a lp piece in the store!

Squeak!!!

“BALL PYTHON #1” ORIENTAL MOON DRAGON FIGURINE

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300743533639&ssPageName=ADME:X:DED:US:1123&autorefresh=true

I’ll never be able to get one, but WOW!

Nina
        Participant

Squeak!!! Foo Dogs
          K sorry can you tell I like the Foo Dogs ^_^ The mom looks so cool, can’t wait to see the dad & own a full family

Puffpastryofdoom
          Participant

I would love to squeak for more “Copper Rockfish” dragons! The Royal Hatchers that P.S. painted in this color were so beautiful! I would fall over from excitement if that coloration was used again on other pieces! :bigsmile:

KaytanaPhoenix
            Participant

I would love to squeak for more “Copper Rockfish” dragons! The Royal Hatchers that P.S. painted in this color were so beautiful! I would fall over from excitement if that coloration was used again on other pieces! :bigsmile:

Would be awesome if she could make it work on a curly! ๐Ÿ™‚

Jinya
              Participant

Ditto Squeakin for more Rockfish dragons!

Kiya
                Participant

Is there ANY chance of doing a limited run of baby stegs and triceratops? Kind of like with the bear cubs? I don’t care what color. ๐Ÿ™‚

Ditto Squeakin for more Rockfish dragons!

Make that triple Squeakins for more Rockfish dragons! I thought it was really pretty!

KaytanaPhoenix
                  Participant

Is there ANY chance of doing a limited run of baby stegs and triceratops? Kind of like with the bear cubs? I don’t care what color. ๐Ÿ™‚

I also really like this idea! lol ๐Ÿ™‚

Skeeterdeee
                    Participant

I’d love to see a special limited run of the old licking cats!

Erika
                      Participant

Dark Ivory #2 on Gothics as a production color, or…an aged netsuke finish or something.
                        PYO Gothic Uni
                        Baroque gold – white version as a production color for hoofies? even if not with the swirlies.
                        Natural colored griffins – leopard, serval, hawk eagle…any really, they’re all fantastic. EDIT: OCELOT! Check!
                        Natural colors pebble fox/es
                        A saber-toothed feline? There were lots more than just smilodon, and I think a windstone one would be amazing.

Also, I think this is like, my fifth time editing this list.

a Windstone Chess set would be epic. A lot of work, but awesome nevertheless.
                        Also, I’d like to add squeak for the copper rockfish color–I’m not a huge goer for dragons, but a cioled or curly would -seriously- tempt me with that coloration.

EDIT: make that sixth.

Bodine
                        Participant

Toasted Pearl Coiled Mother and Fledgling!*squeeking!!*

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Amy
                          Participant

I’d love to see a special limited run of the old licking cats!

Same goes for the barn owl.
                            Could you guys crack out those molds for one last run? I want an owl so badly, but they’re basically out of circulation. I’ve never seen one the entire time I’ve been here.

Melody
                            Keymaster

No , no plans for more of those guys.

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 1,562 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.