fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 1,562 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

AutumnLeaf Mother w/egg squeek* squeek* squeek* L.P. in the store?Please?
      maybe ALRL Mother w/egg,that would work too 😀 squeek* squeek*
      🙁 Thanks for making one but I didn’t get one 🙁

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Illith
      Participant

-squeak!-

– production Phoenix

– traditional fire-red
          – sunrise colours? Pink and gold?
          – sunset colours? Blue and purple?

– other mythical creatures

– chimera
          – Quetzalcoatl
          – leviathan
          – Cerberus

– new eye colours and styles (slitted eyes for dragons, maybe?)

That’s all I can think of for now. 😀

[/][/]

squeek* squeek* squeek* Please, please, please – pyo flap cats; big and little squeek* squeek* squeek*

thankies

twindragons1

PhoenixTears
        Participant

• Yes, Halloween Flap Cats (small mostly because it’s all I can afford) because not all black and white cats have white blazed faces even if they have white chests and toes! Black face with white chin into chest would be nice … hehe. Straw eyes! We have another cat too and if you’ve perfected how you like your Slate Unicorns, please use that solid colouration for the Flaps so our other cat can be represented!

• BATwing Small Calico Flap Cat to go with her Birdwing companion who is lonely.

• PYO Flap Cats is an awesome idea and one I back!

• More very different coloured (from what’s been produced already) new store Curls (get a tiger version in there if you can)!

I’ve already said my other squeaks in various places but I’m always going to push my signature …

••• BUCKSKIN COLOURATION FOR EVERYTHING! But especially for the hoofers (Pegasi first so we can get the long over due memorial underway … wings = angels, etc; that whole thing).

“Fate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.”

Jerusha
          Participant

Ok, I know they’re retired, but I also know a bunch of us are looking for them, and I’ve been told I will not be the only squeak posting for this, so here goes…

One more batch of Rainbow Fledglings!!! squeek* squeek* squeek*

A dozen or so would do it, I think.

machineguts
            Participant

I squeak for a peppermint painted “Puffin” Kitten! 😀 His body shape would be perfect for those red swirls! He could be pearl white, and the red swirls could either be hand painted or airbrushed on with a stencil. He’d be a perfect holiday themed piece, perhaps LP for the store if not eBay? Hint hint! 😉

Bodine
              Participant

PINKS!! 🙂 squeek*

WolfenMachine
                Participant

Jerusha wrote:

Ok, I know they’re retired, but I also know a bunch of us are looking for them, and I’ve been told I will not be the only squeak posting for this, so here goes…

One more batch of Rainbow Fledglings!!! squeek* squeek* squeek*

A dozen or so would do it, I think.

Ditto! But I have a feeling Melody probably wont do any more since they were a regular production item and then retired. 🙁

I’d like to put in a squeak for…….

Silver Old Warriors
                  Flame/Violet Flame rising/sitting spectral, Emperor and lap. Or just spectrals

I know silver old warriors were done as an ebay limited edition item, BUT if they were given lavender eyes instead of the blue ones that the ebay ones had, amethyst jewels, hints of amethyst (like the gold dragons have shades of purple in them) and were not signed, they would be different enough from the special ebay ones. Or maybe the store versions could have silver horns! O.O Oh how I wish. My silver male, hatching emperor and spectral need a big old warrior to guide them

machineguts
                  Participant

Melody, would you paint a Small Panther Gargoyle like a Tiger? It would be for a very special Christmas gift and hope that I could win him on eBay!

Bodine
                    Participant

I would love to add a Glacier Fledgie to my family group squeek* squeek* 🙂

Skeeterdeee
                      Participant

MORE GRAB BAGS!!!!!! That was the most fun I’ve ever had buying something off the internet!!

Bodine
                        Participant

skeeterdeee wrote:

MORE GRAB BAGS!!!!!! That was the most fun I’ve ever had buying something off the internet!!

That’s true!!!! 😀

windstonefan
                          Participant

Silver Old Warriors
                            Autumn Leaf Old Warriors
                            Autumn Leaf Everything ! Want Want Want ! Yes how does it feel to want? 🙄
                            Silver Griffins would be neat Yup Yup Yup! 😀
                            Another batch of Gold Fledglings dragons(yes!)
                            The ever elusive Back Grand Unicorn! Wooooooooow yeahoooooo!

Tons of squeeks here. squeek* squeek* squeek* squeek* squeek* squeek* squeek* squeek*

windstonefan

machineguts
                            Participant

Melody I already have a squeak regarding the Pebble Fennec Fox- A Red Panda Pebble Fennec! 😀

Hey there, Melody!

I do indeed have a squeak! “Will You consider taking one of your ‘Flion-ess’ designs, and sculpt a mate for my Beloved Flion?” He is so very lonely 🙁
                              I have had the pleasure of having his company for many years. He really deserves a mate of his very own.

I know I have seen some lovely sketches of ideas for them in the past in your gallery. Is this maybe a possibility?

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 1,562 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.