fbpx

Welcome Ravnheart

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Welcome Ravnheart

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author

Do you have any Windstones in your collection?

darjeb
    Participant

Welcome

Just remember Windstones are addictive

Hi there, and thank you so much for the welcome:)

I do have a few Windstones, though I have been a fan for at least 15 years. I have a Em Pea Male Dragon, a Mother Em Pea Intense Vio and a Vio Flame Fledgling on the way πŸ™‚

My name is Gina, I am a 38 year old American living in Finland with my husband and our 3 Ragdoll cats. I am a Graphic Artist|Artist|Photographer, you can see my work on my website http://www.ravnheart.com

A little info on my nickname, I am part Cherokee and have a great love for Ravens. I would say that I am a lot like a Raven, so I am a Raven at heart:)

Enough rambling from me:)

Brian
      Participant

Welcome. πŸ˜€

Welcome! πŸ™‚
        I could only see the initial page for your website πŸ™

Thank you:)

Hmm is the second page not loading? I have had some problems with my site, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. I will take a look at it again tomorrow and see if I can find the problem.

Pegasi1978
        Participant

You need flash to view her website boskydragon. Check to see if you have the most recent version. Also make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off.

Nice gallery Ravnheart.

Thanks pegasi, also tanks for the help about my site πŸ˜€

siberakh1
          Participant

Oooh, Finland! Welcome! Pull up a chair, grab a windstone… πŸ˜€

Lokie
            Participant

Welcome to the forum. I enjoyed looking through your galleries; your work is very beautiful.

Thank you so very much:) I have more work I will be adding as soon as I am allowed to post them. They are commission works for Nightwish, a Finnish band.
              Plus more I am working on and more photos to add as well:)

I am seriously thinking about painting some of the PYO. I used to paint ceramics for a living several years ago. Though getting the paints sent here might be a problem. Also I heard about a larger PYO dragon thats coming. Does anyone have a link to images of it yet?

siberakh1
              Participant

Ravnheart wrote:

Thank you so very much:) I have more work I will be adding as soon as I am allowed to post them. They are commission works for Nightwish, a Finnish band.
                Plus more I am working on and more photos to add as well:)

I am seriously thinking about painting some of the PYO. I used to paint ceramics for a living several years ago. Though getting the paints sent here might be a problem. Also I heard about a larger PYO dragon thats coming. Does anyone have a link to images of it yet?

There are pictures of the larger PYO dragon in Melody’s gallery. It has it’s paw up, like the Secret Keeper, only is smaller. A little smaller than a male dragon. They aren’t available yet, and the jury is still out on whether or not they will indeed be PYO or become a production shape.

Travistie
                Participant

Ravnheart wrote:

A little info on my nickname, I am part Cherokee and have a great love for Ravens. I would say that I am a lot like a Raven, so I am a Raven at heart:)

I like your nickname. I’ve never seen a Raven until I went to Wyoming. I just came back from there this past weekend. They are very big birds! My brother-in-law is a photographer, and took this pic of two ravens sitting at the top of an old tree near the Snake River in Jackson, WY.

http://www.pbase.com/toddsm66/image/84975406

Anyway, welcome to the forums! Your collection will get bigger in no time! πŸ˜€

Bob

WELCOME WELCOME! These people here are VERY GOOD at spending your money!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.