Welcome Ravnheart

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Welcome Ravnheart

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author

dragonessjade wrote:

Nightwish is my favorite band. I am looking forward to hearing their new cd with the new vocalist, and I know that her voice is going to be different..but one of the reasons I liked Nightwish is because of the old vocalist. Sonata Artica is another band that I like. And I will have to agree that your art is wonderful.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised when you hear her, She does a great job on the songs. She is not Tarja and does not try to sound like her, she has her own unique voice that really compliments the band. There is some sample songs on the Nightwish site.

Sonata is wonderful too. Tony is a great guy, he was here a few weeks ago. He is so much fun to just sit and talk to 🙂

Have you listened to Tarot yet? Thats Marco’s first band, they are really amazing.

If you send me your address and want I can send you some autographed things 🙂

Ravnheart wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Nightwish is my favorite band. I am looking forward to hearing their new cd with the new vocalist, and I know that her voice is going to be different..but one of the reasons I liked Nightwish is because of the old vocalist. Sonata Artica is another band that I like. And I will have to agree that your art is wonderful.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised when you hear her, She does a great job on the songs. She is not Tarja and does not try to sound like her, she has her own unique voice that really compliments the band. There is some sample songs on the Nightwish site.

Sonata is wonderful too. Tony is a great guy, he was here a few weeks ago. He is so much fun to just sit and talk to 🙂

Have you listened to Tarot yet? Thats Marco’s first band, they are really amazing.

Yeah, like I said I know her voice is going to be different. I have heard the sample on the website and I just can’t tell from that. I haven’t heard Tarot yet. I will have to keep a watch for that cd. When my bf and I go cd shopping we tend to look for cds that are from the UK, etc.. Progressive Metal is my favorite kind of music to listen to. That would be so awesome to have autographed stuff. I collect autographs, but haven’t gotten to getting Nightwish or other bands like them. Have you met Tarja as well?

dragonessjade wrote:

Ravnheart wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Yeah, like I said I know her voice is going to be different. I have heard the sample on the website and I just can’t tell from that. I haven’t heard Tarot yet. I will have to keep a watch for that cd. When my bf and I go cd shopping we tend to look for cds that are from the UK, etc.. Progressive Metal is my favorite kind of music to listen to. That would be so awesome to have autographed stuff. I collect autographs, but haven’t gotten to getting Nightwish or other bands like them. Have you met Tarja as well?

Yea it is hard to tell from the sample. The Amaranth single and vedio is out as well.
    Like Tuomas said, you can’t really judge the CD till you listen to it at least 10 times. That’s so true because there is soooo much in it.

Tarot is more rock and Roll type music, but I LOVE Marco’s voice. He can sing like and Angel and then scream like a demon, hes amazing 🙂

I never got to meet Tarja, we was going to go to the last concert they had, but we did not make it due to my back problems. Plus it would not have been the best time to meet them due to what happen after the concert ended. I have met Tuomas, Marco, and Jukka (Talked with Emmpu though email) so far. We will get to go to the Joensuu concert on Dec 12, after the US tour. So we will get to meet Annette and Emmpu then 😀

Ravnheart wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Ravnheart wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Yea it is hard to tell from the sample. The Amaranth single and vedio is out as well.
    Like Tuomas said, you can’t really judge the CD till you listen to it at least 10 times. That’s so true because there is soooo much in it.

Tarot is more rock and Roll type music, but I LOVE Marco’s voice. He can sing like and Angel and then scream like a demon, hes amazing 🙂

I never got to meet Tarja, we was going to go to the last concert they had, but we did not make it due to my back problems. Plus it would not have been the best time to meet them due to what happen after the concert ended. I have met Tuomas, Marco, and Jukka (Talked with Emmpu though email) so far. We will get to go to the Joensuu concert on Dec 12, after the US tour. So we will get to meet Annette and Emmpu then 😀
    Yeah, that is another reason that I love Nightwish is because there are alot of things to listen to. Yeah, it is too bad what happened after the concert. Where are they playing in the U.S? I guess I will have to check out their website again. My best friend is also a Nightwish fan and she is the one that got me hooked. Maybe we will have to take a little trip. 😉

Man, Nightwish losing Tarja was like Kennedy getting assassinated, except for the fact that she seemed to deserve it. I still can’t quite imagine them without her voice.

Well it wasn’t so much her as her husband. He pretty much ruined the relationship between her and the band.
    I have to say that I love Anette’s voice, she did great job on this CD.

They have the tour dates for the US on the site. If you are going to one I can ask the guys if they can put you on the list for backstage. I cant promise, but I can ask 🙂

Here are a few pictures. I have a few more I will post later 🙂

Me and Marco of Nightwish and Tarot
    http://www.ravnheart.com/photo/gina-marco.jpg

Me and Tony of Sonata
    http://www.ravnheart.com/photo/gina-tony.jpg

Duld
    Participant

finland huh? mitä sinua teet ilalla? (one of the only things I know)
      welcome

BRoS wrote:

welcome

Leikin uudella kannettavallani tänään.
      (I am just playing with my new laptop tonight) 🙂

Thank you! 🙂
      (Kiitos)

Ravnheart wrote:

Here are a few pictures. I have a few more I will post later 🙂

Me and Marco of Nightwish and Tarot
      http://www.ravnheart.com/photo/gina-marco.jpg

Me and Tony of Sonata
      http://www.ravnheart.com/photo/gina-tony.jpg

Those are both fun. They look like they have a relaxed personality. 😀

They do:) I have one picture with my head on Marco’s shoulders, hehehe. He is my idol, I told him that and he was like oh stop it 😛
      They are all like that too. They come to visit and with stay a few days. We have such fun grilling out and sanua and stuff 🙂

Duld
      Participant

Ravnheart wrote:

BRoS wrote:

welcome

Leikin uudella kannettavallani tänään.
        (I am just playing with my new laptop tonight) 🙂

Thank you! 🙂
        (Kiitos)

ég sit hér líka fyrir framan fartölvuna mína i kvöld
        (I am also sitting in front of my laptop tonight)

hvílík tilviljun
        (what a coincident)

Ravnheart wrote:

They do:) I have one picture with my head on Marco’s shoulders, hehehe. He is my idol, I told him that and he was like oh stop it 😛
        They are all like that too. They come to visit and with stay a few days. We have such fun grilling out and sanua and stuff 🙂

Haha, that would be so much fun.

It really is 🙂
        We have talked about renewing our vows next year since it will be 5 years. We asked Tony, Tuomas, Jukka, and Marco so far if they would play at our wedding and they said yes they would love to. Now that would be so much fun! 🙂

Ravnheart wrote:

It really is 🙂
        We have talked about renewing our vows next year since it will be 5 years. We asked Tony, Tuomas, Jukka, and Marco so far if they would play at our wedding and they said yes they would love to. Now that would be so much fun! 🙂

That would be way awesome. My bf plays guitar and my best friend and her husband are in a band together (my bf’s ex band). I love it when I know musicians even if it is a local band.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.