Welcome Ravnheart

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Welcome Ravnheart

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

that sounds really neat! You’ll definately have to take pics to show us! πŸ˜€

I will I promise πŸ™‚
      I am going to have a white buckskin dress made for the wedding πŸ™‚

Aw, that is so awesome. Yes, definately show us pics.

It’s awful how much my inner fangirl is squealing right now. πŸ™‚ They really sound like great folks, and those pictures are just fantastic! How wicked cool. I’ve been a fan of both Sonata Arctica and Nightwish for several years now and I can’t help it–fangirl! Aah! Marco’s beard makes me happy.

And hang on, when you say buckskin, do you mean as in leather?

Chessapeaka wrote:

It’s awful how much my inner fangirl is squealing right now. πŸ™‚ They really sound like great folks, and those pictures are just fantastic! How wicked cool. I’ve been a fan of both Sonata Arctica and Nightwish for several years now and I can’t help it–fangirl! Aah! Marco’s beard makes me happy.

And hang on, when you say buckskin, do you mean as in leather?

Well I will have to get you something signed too πŸ™‚ I am going to have to wait though, they are rehersing for the tour right now and Jukka wasn’t there today:( Tough I did find some goodies, hehehe.
      I love Marco’s beard, I had to play with it a little and he was laughing:P

Yes a leather buckskin dress, a cherokee style dress πŸ™‚

marco is my favorite member of that band hee hee, an di love annete’s voice..very pretty, especially in the song Amaranth

Marco is my idol πŸ™‚

Yes she did a fantastic job on Amaranth. Amaranth almost didn’t make it to the album till they heard her sing it πŸ˜›

Ravnheart wrote:

Marco is my idol πŸ™‚

Yes she did a fantastic job on Amaranth. Amaranth almost didn’t make it to the album till they heard her sing it πŸ˜›

lol its a goal in my life to have hair like marco’s..im halfway there >.> πŸ˜†

OH nice!!! I love long hair like that! Just don’t give up and cut it πŸ™‚

Oh when the CD is offcially released I will post some art work that we did for the CD πŸ™‚

Ravnheart wrote:

OH nice!!! I love long hair like that! Just don’t give up and cut it πŸ™‚

Oh when the CD is offcially released I will post some art work that we did for the CD πŸ™‚

lol lately i have become annoyed with my evil hair, but no i dont plan on cutting it anytime soon, and yes i defenetly wanna see the artwork

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.