fbpx

The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Home Forums Miscellany Community The "Heck Yeah!" Thread…

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 1,228 total)
  • Author
    briteblades
    Participant

Have to brag just a little… My clothes don’t fit any more, they are too big… Stepped on the scale and instead of weighing 247lbs. I weigh 202lbs! HECK YEAH!!! Only 50 lbs. more to go!

tdm :bigsmile:

That’s awesome!!! 45 lbs is a huge loss!!! Congrats!!! 😀

Adaneth
      Participant

Wow–congrats on a fantastic accomplishment! You deserve a little bragging time. 🙂

Have to brag just a little… My clothes don’t fit any more, they are too big… Stepped on the scale and instead of weighing 247lbs. I weigh 202lbs! HECK YEAH!!! Only 50 lbs. more to go!

That is so awesome TDM!! WOOT WOOT It must feel so good and does a lot to change perspective for you. I remember when I went through the same thing as you I was amazed how quickly I seemed to lose weight. I lost 40lbs and I felt so much better. It was a shock to get on the scale and made me do the happy dance. So many kinds of weight lifted. 🙂

My husband bought me a new SUV and I get it on tuesday!!! YEAH…I have 4 kids and drive a 4 seater toyota echo and cannot take all of my kids with me at one time (unless I were to stick someone in the trunk :tongue:). I NEEDED new wheels.

He got me a 2013 Dodge Journey R/T AWD in Copperhead Pearl (love this color). Fully loaded with all the bells and whistles I am sure I will NOT be able to figure out how to make work! I am so excited and happy. Now I can take my kids on a trip this summer to visit my sister and my MOM. I am so happy I can take them to see my family and I am going to take them to Drumheller, AB to the Royal Tyrell Museum so we can see the dinosaurs. Again…..so excited. We all love dinosaurs. YEAH YEAH YEAH….I know….I’ma Dork! :bigsmile:

I got my new SUV and it is AMAZING!!! I freaking love this vehicle. I am so happy with it and in light of our current weather conditions (we have gone into deep freeze again!!!) I am very happy to have a vehicle that handles the snow well. We have a nasty storm raging and the temp dropped from -3c to -25c! YUCK. But I have a great new toy and am slowly learning all the things it can do! Rear Back-Up camera is REALLY weird!!

Misty
        Participant

Speaking of new vehicles…after sixteen years of driving my little saturn, now I have this new shiney! My saturn was slowly bleeding to death. I had to scrub a puddle of oil off the concrete when we got rid of it. I was so happy that we had already paid the truck off and had enough for a down payment on this beauty! :bigsmile:

Laurie
          Participant

Woo Hoo!!!! you go girl!!!
            SNERK Hope Roddy gains all you lose. snicker, snicker.
            Tell the Boys I send my love.

Ann

I passes my exam and turned in my thesis and finally have my Master of Science in Entomology! Heck ya!

Adaneth
              Participant

Congrats!! What an accomplishment! 🙂

briteblades
                Participant

I passes my exam and turned in my thesis and finally have my Master of Science in Entomology! Heck ya!

Congrats!!! That must be such a great feeling! 😀

etruscan
                  Participant

Congratulations!

rock-reader
                    Participant

Way to Go!

Ann

Thank you guys!

twindragonsmum
                        Participant

Woo Hoo!!! Good on ya! That’s a LOT of HARD work – I’m proud of you!!!

twindragonsmum 🙂

tdm

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

Vance started waving tonight!

Bodine
                            Participant

Nothing can warm your heart like making a child this happy :bigsmile:
                              Gabrielle{my oldest grand-daughter}says,HECK YEAH!!Her Magic Castle :love:
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 1,228 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.