The Bantam dragon Kickstarter

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements The Bantam dragon Kickstarter

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 414 total)
  • Author
    Ann Marie
    Participant

I can’t wait to get one of these! I’m so glad I increased my pledge to add one.

Magentas-Cat

Ela_Hara
      Participant

The Sand dragons are really pretty! It was a tough call, but I liked the Albino with Pink eyes better. Can’t wait to see them! ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

sherry10151982
        Participant

Damn they look amazing!! I wished I could’ve afforded to add that one as well😭😭. Oh well, I’m still really stoked that I got my pink eyed albino too Ela-Hara 😉

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Hee Hee!
            Yes – I have two empty spaces just waiting for my two Bantam Dragons! One of the Alien clones and my Albino!
            They’re looking good Ms. Melody! ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
            Participant

Those Sand bantams are very pretty, but it looks like they actually are lighter than my Sand fledgling with a different shade of blue on the wings. I’m still happy that I chose the pink eyed Albino instead.

Scathach
              Participant

A friend forwarded the latest ks clone email, but I never got the email or notice in my ks 🙁

Is anyone else finding these glitches?

Life is beautiful.

Melody
                Keymaster

Argh. Kickstarter the messaging system is terrible. Here is the link to the page https://windstoneeditions.com/bantam-dragon-clones/

Kim
                  Blocked

I got the email but it’s an email I don’t check often. Question, are the new #75s more blue than the original? The originals looked teal to me but the new ones look blue to me. I was hoping to see more of the teal/pink ones.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

I didn’t notice a huge difference in the base color, but neither of the two that were up were quite as nice as the original 75 for some reason. I mean they’re close enough I’m not complaining. I know were not going to get perfect matches because Melody has to guess the colors of the clones, but I think it was the placement of the pink and black I loved on the original.
                      If more 75s are painted that would be pretty sweet. It was one of my 1st choices. I’m surprised only 2 more got painted though. I thought it was really popular.

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

etruscan
                      Participant

I have received an email message from Melody via Kickstarter that she has posted more photos on the Bantam dragon “clones” page.

The link in Melody’s post above (dated May 14) will take you to the updated page.

merrillannwhite
                        Participant

Oooh…They look nice 😄.

Kim
                          Blocked

Oh my gosh! I’m so glad I requested 170 as they are so pretty! I sent my pick!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

merrillannwhite
                            Participant

112 c is spoken for too. The note disappeared.

Susie
                              Keymaster

The first Kickstarter Surveys have been sent! They went to all of those with a pledge tier for the “Stone” or “Sand” Bantam Dragon and for the Bantam Dragon Magnet. We will be able to ship those with only that dragon reward very soon! Anyone with a Stone or Sand Bantam plus other items will probably have to wait for the others to be ready. Look for an email from Kickstarter and please respond to it right away! This is how we get your shipping address. If you have any questions about your survey it might be easiest to just email me directly – service@windstoneeditions.com reaches me – instead of trying to message through Kickstarter.

I’m sorry I don’t know how long the wait is before other reward Bantam dragons are ready.

Courtney
                                Participant

If we decided we wanted a Stone colored one after the Kickstarter are we able to request to add one?

Now that I see the stone in person I would love to have a Bantam in it.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 414 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.