fbpx

The Bantam dragon Kickstarter

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements The Bantam dragon Kickstarter

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 414 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

If we decided we wanted a Stone colored one after the Kickstarter are we able to request to add one?

Now that I see the stone in person I would love to have a Bantam in it.

It is likely that there will be “Stone” bantam dragons in the Windstone store (some day). According to the Kickstarter info for the Stone bantams, “This dragon color may be available as a production color after this Kickstarter but only these will be signed.”

etruscan
      Participant

I have received a message from Melody via Kickstarter (Project Update #12: Dragon Figurines by Melody Pena). She says that it is possible to add a “Sand” bantam dragon to your rewards even if you didn’t order one originally.

Quoting the message for anyone who didn’t get it:
        “A few people have asked if they could add a Sand color Bantam dragon to their rewards, so we will be painting more for backers of this Kickstarter. Let me know if you would like to add one, so we know how many more to paint. Sands are exclusive to this Kickstarter so after we have fulfilled these rewards, there won’t be more of them painted!”

Scathach
        Participant

I got that, too Etruscan. I saw it on Facebook, as well.

Thanks for keeping watch!

Life is beautiful.

etruscan
          Participant

You’re welcome! I also have received message #13 saying that more Bantam clones have been posted. Melody has been busy!

Quoting message 13:
            I’ve added more pics to the Bantam clone page! If your clone choice isn’t pictured, let me know. I need to be sure I’ve done them all.

I know we still need to photo the new-improved #23 clones and I need to find the extra 156 and 176 tiger clones. https://windstoneeditions.com/bantam-dragon-clones/

Scathach
            Participant

Yep, that one came through for me, but neither of my clones have been painted yet. I messaged Melody per the update.

Life is beautiful.

Susie
              Keymaster

Any time you email me or Melody about your Kickstarter please put your backer number in the message (its extra nice if its in the subject line!). If you wish to add a Bantam in “Sand” to our Kickstarter rewards you can email me with your backer number and address and I’ll send you a paypal invoice – they are $165.00 (somewhere its incorrectly listed as $155 – we apologize!). We’ll be shipping the added on ones with the rest of your Kickstarter order.

So far surveys have only been sent to the Backer Tiers of “Magnet”, “Bantam Dragon in Stone”, and “Bantam Dragon in Sand”. If you emailed your survey back to us and have not heard anything at all from us, please let me know. service@windstoneeditions.com

Arimaya
                Participant

I’m so happy, 83A is mineeee

Jennifer Graham
                  Participant

I’m so happy number 2B and 50B are mine! Cannot wait for them to come in

Jennifer Graham

Ann Marie
                    Participant

I claimed 161A and am so happy. Now I just have to wait patiently until they are ready to send out. Patience. Not something I’m good at!

Magentas-Cat

Suzanne-Marie
                      Participant

Congrats 🎉🍾 to the veryone on their beautiful bantams !!

Scathach
                        Participant

Congrats 🎉🍾 to the veryone on their beautiful bantams !!

Are you getting one (or more)?

Life is beautiful.

Suzanne-Marie
                          Participant

No, not a sculpt I collect; but admiring all the beauties everyone has gotten; I like every single one I have seen!!
                            With the KStarter for The Veligent; I couldn’t throw my support and 💵💰fast enough!! Lol !!
                            So happy for you all !!
                            Big Hugs!!

etruscan
                            Participant

I have received Kickstarter message #15. For those keeping track – there was a message #14 that just said Melody had been painting more clones and they needed to be photographed.

Quoting message #15 for anyone who may have missed it:

Bantam Dragon Clones

Clones #23 #5 #32 and #109 have been posted!

If any of these are ones you have requested, send me a message with which you would like.

I am still painting a few, but I’m almost finished!

Kim
                              Blocked

Who’s requesting bantam dragon clones they didn’t initially claim? You can’t just request any number you feel like. I requested one of the leftover rainbows ones as Melody said she might put stripes on them because no one claimed them. I said 146 would match my baby unicorn so I was waiting to see pictures to claim that one. So who claimed 146 that wasn’t supposed to? I already requested it before.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Scathach
                                Participant

Kim, how do you know that the “someone“ who chose 146, hadn’t picked it before you?

Life is beautiful.

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 414 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.