The Bantam dragon Kickstarter

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements The Bantam dragon Kickstarter

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 414 total)
  • Author
    Ann Marie
    Participant

That Facebook page looks like the cutest little army of dragons on the march!

Magentas-Cat

Bodancia
      Participant

It will be interesting to see which dragon colors were requested to be cloned the most!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Bodine
        Participant

I was backer #39 on “The Veligent” and #152 for the Bantams.Both times I was on it less than 5min.from launch.Shows Ms.Melody’s popularity is growing with leaps and bounds!Can’t wait for “Rue Day”and it’s success.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Melody
          Keymaster

It came as a message through Kickstarter. I am also a very low number backer, though, so might be that she is working her way down the list 🙂

I am sending out links to people who wanted the dragons I have painted so far.
            I needed to group the dragon clones by the paint colors I used, so each backer that wants a similar color dragon will be sent the link.

Christine
            Participant

I just got a message with the clone link- check your inboxes and claim you clone! They are ALL so pretty with amazing subtle differences. It’s so hard to choose.

Out of curiosity, what number did you request a clone of? I requested a #116 clone (black and orange) and haven’t gotten a message with the link yet.

Christine
              Participant

I just got a message with the clone link- check your inboxes and claim you clone! They are ALL so pretty with amazing subtle differences. It’s so hard to choose.

Out of curiosity, what number did you request a clone of? I requested a #116 clone (black and orange) and haven’t gotten a message with the link yet.

Never mind, the #116 clones were not up yet when I had posted here last night. I had forgotten how many orange-black-purple dragon patterns there were!

Kim
                Blocked

Yay, I got to pick one of two clones of 142. It looks very similar to the original except mine has slightly darker pink and aqua/blue. I love it! Which numbers have others seen? We added two more at the end of the kickstarter so might have to wait a while to see more clones.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

etruscan
                  Participant

This afternoon Melody sent a message via Kickstarter with a link to the dragon clones page. It was Project Update #8. Since I didn’t request a clone, I’m guessing that the message went to all backers of the Kickstarter?

LZ
                    Participant

I also did not request a clone but got the message. Looks like a lot of people want red dragons!

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Scathach
                      Participant

I requested clones, but not of those numbers.

I can assume that claiming emails will have gone to folks Who requested those colours and they’ll have gotten first pick.

I’m waiting to get my email about my clones. 🤞🏼

I see how busy Melody has been with these.

Life is beautiful.

melkatsa
                        Participant

I see the update but not the link. Didn’t request any clones, just very curious 🙂

Bodine
                          Participant

I don’t know how many #17 were claimed but I think I would like mine being a surprise if possible.I love to open them and say WOW!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Kim
                            Blocked

I see the update but not the link. Didn’t request any clones, just very curious 🙂

It was an email that came from Kickstarter and Melody gave this link on the email to see them: https://windstoneeditions.com/bantam-dragon-clones/

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

melkatsa
                              Participant

It was an email that came from Kickstarter and Melody gave this link on the email to see them: https://windstoneeditions.com/bantam-dragon-clones/

Thanks, Kim! Happy to have more pretty dragons to look at :). It’s interesting to see what colors were really popular!

etruscan
                                Participant

Photo that Melody posted today on her Facebook page – “Sand dragons on the march”

Windstone_dragon_bantam_Sand-group

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 414 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.