fbpx

The Bantam dragon Kickstarter

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements The Bantam dragon Kickstarter

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 414 total)
  • Author
    merrillannwhite
    Participant

I know this has been frustrating for some people, but Melody and Windstone try extra hard to make everyone happy. Keep in mind that this is only their second Kickstarter, and they try to do more for us than other Kickstarters do. This is still more than a bit of a learning experience.

Arimaya
      Participant

So excited – everything went even faster than I imagined. I look forward to the next bunch of dragons Ms. Melody paints for us 🙂

tig3r06
        Participant

So I found this while trying to figure out how to submit a trouble ticket with kickstarter for my stupid button still not working. Seems like this info might be helpful if it actually works during the kickstarter. Please see attached screenshot. I didnt insert it so that I didnt make a huge post.

Oh cool. You might email/message that directly to Melody if you haven’t already. Nice detective work.

Bummer! Melody tried it and it wont work till after the kickstarter is finished. I had hoped it would help.

LZ
          Participant

Man, Kickstarter is not very friendly for collecting data!

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Jennifer
            Keymaster

I posted this in the other Kickstarter thread, but just in case, I will share it here too:

Hi everyone! Thankfully I’ve seen very little of this and I am very grateful, but a gentle reminder to be kind to one another during this Kickstarter. I see that things didn’t go quite as planned and it’s led to a lot of frustration and concerns about things being fair. I truly do understand how awful this can feel, and it’s okay to vent, but please make sure your vents aren’t directed at another participant. Being critical of the system (I didn’t have anything to do with the Kickstarter but I sure can see how much of a pain it is being) is okay, but please be thoughtful in your interactions with one another. Thank you for being considerate! 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

Christine
              Participant

It looks like 97 might have been traded back in, as it is now showing on the available photo. I thought I remembered that one being on someone’s wanted list…? Pretty one.

Edit: From Jennifer’s post on another thread it looks like she might have given 97 back and is instead waiting for a 50 to be painted.

Jennifer Graham
                Participant

I traded it for another 50 to be painted. I’m now getting a blue eyed albino, 50, and 118.

Jennifer Graham

Natasha
                  Participant

I took 97 when it was released back.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Setsunawolf
                    Participant

congrats Natasha

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Christine
                      Participant

Cool, yeah, she’s really nice. As someone else mentioned earlier, I’m noticing a lot of neat details on many of the ones that weren’t on my short list the first time around.

Christine
                        Participant

So, ah, anyone happen to hear anything about whether we will have advance notice before the next set of pictures is posted, or the process for requesting new dragons and the order in which requests will be addressed?

Melody
                          Keymaster

So, ah, anyone happen to hear anything about whether we will have advance notice before the next set of pictures is posted, or the process for requesting new dragons and the order in which requests will be addressed?

I will make an update on the KS page when I have posted new dragon pics. Tigers are getting finished now, so maybe by next week I’ll have pics up.

BigCatKeeper
                            Participant

Thank you so much for the update, Melody! I cannot wait to see the new tigers.

etruscan
                              Participant

For anyone who missed it, or who isn’t yet on the Kickstarter message link (hasn’t yet made a pledge for Melody’s campaign), this is the information which Melody posted this afternoon. The “dragons pictured below” are the original 172 non-tiger dragons that Melody painted minus the ones that have not yet been claimed.

More dragons will be painted!

Most of the individually painted dragons have been claimed, BUT I will be painting more like them to fill all the orders I get during this campaign!

You can still pledge for the “Choose your dragon” level.

Let me know which dragon number(s) you would like from the dragons pictured below, ( using the “Contact me” or “Ask a Question ” in the FAQs section, or if that doesn’t work, you can email me reptangle@gmail.com) and I will paint one ( or more) for you similar to the images shown.

I won’t have time to post images of all the newly painted dragons here before the campaign ends, so we will make a special page on our Windstoneeditions.com website that backers can access, where I will be posting the photos of the newly painted ones as we finish them. I will provide a link to that page for backers then.

If you have pledged for a Stone finish, Pink Albino, Blue albino, Sand dragon, or magnet tier only, you don’t need to message me because Kickstarter will have recorded it!

Any extra funds you have added to your pledge for additional stuff, for example, if you pledged for a Sand dragon tier, and you added $8 for a magnet, you will need to let us know that on the “survey” we will email to you when we are ready to ship.

The Survey will get your shipping info also.

If you want tiger dragons, I am painting them now. I will post a pic of them when they are finished! They will vary in wing color from light to dark teal. Stripes are airbrushed.

Ann Marie
                                Participant

This is great and made my day! Melody is so considerate to be doing this, even though it must mean a lot more work for her.

Magentas-Cat

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 414 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.