fbpx

The Bantam dragon Kickstarter

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements The Bantam dragon Kickstarter

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 414 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer Graham
    Participant

Well I wish I had gotten the one I really wanted so my dragons could match but oh well. I got one that looks amazing but wish I could get my first choice as a repaint and let someone have the one I got. Not complaining at all by this message. I just wish more than one person can get a dragon of one colouring.

Jennifer Graham

StormDancer
      Participant

Well at least most got contacted. I’m still waiting to see if I got the ones I asked for and now unclaimed dragons are up in the KS. I know it’s just a glitch. Somewhere.

Looking for:
        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

yolanda
        Participant

I havent heard anything back either

Jennifer Graham
          Participant

I believe she’s getting to all she can and she will reply back.

Jennifer Graham

yolanda
            Participant

I believe she’s getting to all she can and she will reply back.

Updating the list showing what’s left on the kickstarter kinda makes it sound like shes replied to everyone .

Jennifer Graham
              Participant

Then maybe your message didn’t go through? Try again from the ones that are unclaimed or message her.

Jennifer Graham

StormDancer
                Participant

Yolanda, contact Melody again. I know she will get back to us before long.

Looking for:

Kim
                  Blocked

If you haven’t heard back from her message her again. I replied back after I heard about my picks and she replied back again last night so she must have accidentally missed some original messages.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

yolanda
                    Participant

Then maybe your message didn’t go through? Try again from the ones that are unclaimed or message her.

The message shows up in my sent section of messages in kickstarter

Jennifer Graham
                      Participant

Then she will hopefully see it.

Jennifer Graham

yolanda
                        Participant

This whole thing has been a HUGE frustration 🙁

Jennifer Graham
                          Participant

For us and definitely for Windstone. The messaging system crashed on the first day and maybe some messages never got through to them. Hope everything sorts itself out and this goes more smoothly from now on.

Jennifer Graham

StormDancer
                            Participant

The message shows up in my sent section of messages in kickstarter

Yes mine does too. I am backer 38. I had everything copied and ready to paste as soon as KS went live. I was in and out with my pledges and message within 30 seconds of the KS going live. My message sent with no problems at all. I did not message again until 10 minutes ago and so there is no reason for my message/claims to have been bumped back.

It was simply missed or lost in the flood. I understand, not thrilled about it but stuff happens and I know Melody will work something out.

Looking for:

StormDancer
                              Participant

OK Melody just contacted me. I got 77 and I’ll have to watch the next releases to find others I like

Looking for:

Ann Marie
                                Participant

Good! 77 is a very handsome fellow.

Magentas-Cat

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 414 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.