fbpx

SPark's 2014-2015 PYOs

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone SPark's 2014-2015 PYOs

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 156 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

Love what you did with those chest-feathers in particular. Beautiful Phoenix! πŸ™‚

MandBsMom
      Participant

Wow! LOVE! Just fabulous!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Amstaff
        Participant

Just gorgeous !! Nice work

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

Oh my goodness! That Phoenix is stunning!! πŸ™‚ Very nice work!

SPark
            Participant

Thank you everyone! I am really glad people like this one. It’s probably my favorite PYO I’ve painted so far.

I have the little kittygriff almost done too, and I’m working on a couple of more conventional paint jobs. So I’ll have more pics to post shortly. :3

I have a griffin I want to do in watercolor, and I’m trying to think up a color scheme for him. Any suggestions are welcome!

SPark
              Participant

Since I have nothing better to do, have a WIP shot of my next project.

SPark
                Participant

Another watercolor one. It’s less impressive on the little pieces where there’s less room for the watercolor texture to really show through, I think. This one is still really pretty though. I suspect the big gryphon I have coming up will be even prettier.

jmoore
                  Participant

Awwwww – that little kittygriff is cute!

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

Oh the Griffkitty is gorgeous! Great color scheme, and nice stripes! πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Amstaff
                      Participant

Very cute Kittygriff! I never thought I would like that sculpt, but seeing yours has changed my feelings on it πŸ™‚

SPark
                        Participant

Well, that’s quite a compliment! πŸ˜€

Thank you everyone. Hearing that people like my work always makes me happy.

I just finished another kittygriff, and also the kitsune I was working on earlier, I just need to get photos of them to post.

I think I’ve decided my next gryphon will be based on a kingfisher, too. It should be really fun to paint! I’m painting a lot right now because I’m giving PYOs to a few people for Christmas. Although the kingfisher will be just for fun, so I dunno when I’ll get to it.

SPark
                          Participant

Can’t sleep, so I shall post PYO photos. I ADORE this guy. I have had a bunch of really good PYOs in a row now, I think. πŸ˜€ The interference blue on his feathers came out beautifully, and the subdued colors under it turned out even better than I’d planned. (Although I almost named him the bone gittygriff instead of the stone kittygriff, because “aged bone” is the name of the main paint color I used on him. But I didn’t want people to think he was meant to be creepy.)

Adaneth
                            Participant

Wow! I think he is my favorite KittyGriff yet! πŸ™‚ What a neat effect!

etruscan
                              Participant

That color looks great on the kitty griff!

jmoore
                                Participant

Oh, yes, love that kitty griff, too!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 156 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.