fbpx

SPark's 2014-2015 PYOs

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone SPark's 2014-2015 PYOs

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 156 total)
  • Author
    MandBsMom
    Participant

Neat!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

jmoore
      Participant

Wow! That Keeper is very cool!

Adaneth
        Participant

Nice work on that keeper! 🙂

Prezaurian
          Participant

Very nice Keeper. I always enjoy the contrast between metallics and black. The gloss and matte varnish helps accent that.

Can’t sleep, so I shall post PYO photos. I ADORE this guy. I have had a bunch of really good PYOs in a row now, I think. 😀 The interference blue on his feathers came out beautifully, and the subdued colors under it turned out even better than I’d planned. (Although I almost named him the bone gittygriff instead of the stone kittygriff, because “aged bone” is the name of the main paint color I used on him. But I didn’t want people to think he was meant to be creepy.)

Just going through people’s PYO threads. Saw this kittygriff and HAD to tell you that it’s really really nice! I think it’s my favorite PYO kittygriff I’ve seen. Well done!

SPark
            Participant

Just going through people’s PYO threads. Saw this kittygriff and HAD to tell you that it’s really really nice! I think it’s my favorite PYO kittygriff I’ve seen. Well done!

Aww, thank you!

I’m actually half way through a wolf in almost the same color scheme. (No time to paint lately, though, so who knows when it’ll get done.)

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 156 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.