fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule?

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 1,640 total)
  • Author
    Kelsey
    Participant

What’s the size of the sitting foxes? Was there already a comparison photo posted somewhere? There really cute! I love the one all the way to the right in the back it sort of looks like a red panda.

etruscan
      Participant

What’s the size of the sitting foxes? Was there already a comparison photo posted somewhere? There really cute! I love the one all the way to the right in the back it sort of looks like a red panda.

The sitting foxes are about 3 1/2″ tall (Windstone Facebook page, 26 November 2014). There may be a comparison photo …

Edit – didn’t find a comparison photo.

At one point Melody was working on two sitting foxes.

Puffpastryofdoom
        Participant

Hello Melody! Do you think there might be another release of Secret Keepers this year?

Melody
          Keymaster

Hello Melody! Do you think there might be another release of Secret Keepers this year?

We are always in the process of making more.

etruscan
            Participant

From Facebook – fennec, grey fox, red fox, wolf

Landipan
              Participant

They’re so gorgeous, they’ll look so elegant on the shelf. Hopefully we’ll see the GB reds released before the end of the month!

*Formerly meowmix101
                Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Kelsey
                Participant

Those are adorable! Thank you for the comparison photo. πŸ™‚

Ferlin1984
                  Participant

I really like these, especially the gray and black one. I have one of the GB fennecs, red fox and artic fox in gray and black and would love to get a matching one. Are these close to being done or will we see these maybe for next month’s grab bag?

Landipan
                    Participant

I really like these, especially the gray and black one. I have one of the GB fennecs, red fox and artic fox in gray and black and would love to get a matching one. Are these close to being done or will we see these maybe for next month’s grab bag?

It sounds like they’re close to being done, I’m betting they’ll be out in another 2 weeks, hopefully even sooner!

*Formerly meowmix101
                      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Melody
                      Keymaster

I am planning for them to be this month’s. Better get my butt out there and finish them.

Ferlin1984
                        Participant

I am planning for them to be this month’s. Better get my butt out there and finish them.

Oh gosh, I didn’t mean to sound impatient, take your time, take your time. I was just curious. I think these are adorable!

etruscan
                          Participant

The Ivory cougar is beautiful! Thanks for offering a choice of eye color.

Nightcrow
                            Participant

I figured maybe this photo should actually be in this thread.

Ughhhh I’m going to paint so many of these. XD I LOVE him!
                              Does this mean he’s nearing completion?? *prays*

Getting close!

Wow, that’s awesome!

Can I ask if there will be a ‘plain’ and ‘fancy’ version of this one, the way there is with the PYO Kirins?

I absolutely adore his face and his little prancy pose! I’m not a huge fan of the raised-edge scales, though, so I’d love to see a more ‘natural’ smooth-scaled version at some future point!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Falcolf
                              Participant

Just posted on Melody’s Facebook page – natural GB sitting foxes:

Welp, I’m screwed, I’m gonna need one of those to compliment my first fox Victoria. XD

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Lokie
                                Participant

Those sitting foxes are lovely!

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 1,640 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.