fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule?

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 1,640 total)
  • Author
    Linda
    Participant

My vote is for the Tanukis, how ever you want to paint them.

Aggie83
      Participant

Tanukis vs Cougars – we can’t lose. I am probably more psyched for the cougars, but I can’t wait to see what you do with the tanukis.

Decisions, decisions …….my vote – cougars.

Right now I am finishing up a batch ( probably a year’s supply! ) of gb hoppy tad poadsβ„’.

( Anyone not familiar with our stuff about won’t understand this comment at all!)

We’ll see how long that year supply will actually last with these poad-lovers here(me included)!!!

rachelled
        Participant

My vote is for cougars πŸ™‚

Tad Poads were never my thing really. But Hoppy Tad Poads… maaaaybe…!

Shotzy11
          Participant

My vote is for cougars too…. safari/natural or fantasy!!! πŸ™‚

Ferlin1984
            Participant

My vote is for cougars too…. safari/natural or fantasy!!! πŸ™‚

Any pictures available of the hoppy tadpoads? πŸ˜‰

Prezaurian
              Participant

I vote for tanuki. The longer it takes for the cougars, the better. BUT, if popular opinion sways you to do the cougars instead of tanuki…perhaps the fantasy natural scheme? That one seemed supremely popular with the GB kirins. Natural patterns with fantasy colors, fantasy patterns with natural colors. A mix of the two? Natural colors with splashes of fantasy colors as accents. Ah, the possibilities are endless. πŸ™‚

jmoore
                Participant

Tantukis get my vote!!

Mary
                  Participant

My vote is for cougars. Fantasy ones would be great. Like the Tanuki’s too.

Aggie83
                    Participant

Oh, and if the cougar GB could PLEASE include natural safari. I must admit though, I love going through the young and baby unicorn GB threads and the fantasy are definitely growing on me. (and another baby unicorn GB would be SO wonderful for those of us who weren’t in the game when they came out – just thought I’d throw that out there πŸ˜‰ )

Falcolf
                      Participant

I’m just really excited to see both. πŸ˜€ Kind of kicking myself for not throwing a natural cougar on my last order though, it seems I did that at JUST the opportune moment because my dollar just fell! Ow! I hope it goes back up soon! (To help us Canadians participate with the grab bags easier hehe.)

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Bodine
                        Participant

YAY!Poads!! I have missed all of the ones this year so with that many maybe I will be able to get one.I have yet to get one of the little Poads.Thank you so much for working so hard Ms.Melody!

Ha Ha! AND you have five spaces on your new wall shelf unit to fill … Don’t you Bodine! πŸ™‚

πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Angie
                          Participant

No surprise here, but I vote for cougars! :3

Stormbreeze
                            Participant

I’d love to see fantasy cougars! However, I’m fine if they take a while to arrive, as I have to save up for them.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

WeRePaNtHeR
                              Participant

My vote COUGARS, naturally..

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 1,640 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.