So, what's next on the schedule?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule?

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 1,640 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

My vote is for cougars and then tanukis because if I spend money on tanukis first then I may not have money for cougars later. I would love to see natural safari and fantasy ones. I think even solid silver, gold, copper and black would be cool or solid colours with leopard spots.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Scathach
      Participant

Right now I am finishing up a batch ( probably a year’s supply! ) of gb hoppy tad poadsโ„ข.

( Anyone not familiar with our stuff about won’t understand this comment at all!)

We’ll see how long that year supply will actually last with these poad-lovers here(me included)!!!

Even with an unlimited per person purchase, the last batch of 500 Tadpoads did last a full year.

Life is beautiful.

Scathach
        Participant

No, I haven’t started grab bag cougars. I was going to do tanukis first, just to mix things up.

Tanukis! You’ve painted so many Cougars lately, maybe you’d like a little change of pace.

Life is beautiful.

Angelika_Zen
          Participant

Right now I am finishing up a batch ( probably a year’s supply! ) of gb hoppy tad poadsโ„ข.

( Anyone not familiar with our stuff about won’t understand this comment at all!)

We’ll see how long that year supply will actually last with these poad-lovers here(me included)!!!

Even with an unlimited per person purchase, the last batch of 500 Tadpoads did last a full year.

O!
            M!
            G!!!!

Hoppy Tads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can`t wait!!!!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Melody
            Keymaster

My vote is for cougars too…. safari/natural or fantasy!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Any pictures available of the hoppy tadpoads? ๐Ÿ˜‰

I’ll post some pics when they get their eyes.

Ferlin1984
              Participant

My vote is for cougars too…. safari/natural or fantasy!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Any pictures available of the hoppy tadpoads? ๐Ÿ˜‰

I’ll post some pics when they get their eyes.

Yay! Thank you thank you!

Ann
                Participant

There is a pic up on Facebook of the lovely new tad poads! Very striking Melody! I guess I will cave and get one.

Would love to see fantasy Cougars next.

Ferlin1984
                  Participant

There is a pic up on Facebook of the lovely new tad poads! Very striking Melody! I guess I will cave and get one.

They are super cute! Love the purple and blue one in the right side. I saw only 240 were made, was that less than the last batch? I wonder if the price will stay the same. Adorable!

etruscan
                    Participant

The photo on Facebook is very cute:

moonbeam
                      Participant

I love the Tadpoads but sadly Iยดm not a fan of the hoppy-colours >_< Well, that gives me more time to save for other GBs.

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

COOOOOOL! ๐Ÿ˜€
                          I Love the Black and Teal one at the bottom of the photo, 3rd from the left – the one with the teal/black striping and the teal splotches on the center of its back! ๐Ÿ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ann
                          Participant

I love that purple and blue one too Ferlin1984. I hope there is a few of those in the batch and I get one. Only certain hoppy colors do anything for me, so it is kinda a long shot to buy a tadpoad from this batch. Though altogether the batch looks very colorful and pretty in a group setting. Hopefully I will get one I love.

Melody
                            Keymaster

They are super cute! Love the purple and blue one in the right side. I saw only 240 were made, was that less than the last batch? I wonder if the price will stay the same. Adorable!

Yes, I painted 500 of the last batch! They took about the same amount of time to paint(though this time I was much more careful about keeping stray hairs from getting under the finish coat!)

Kim
                              Blocked

I love the little hoppy tadpoads! I hope they last a while as I want a bunch of them!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ferlin1984
                                Participant

Yes, I painted 500 of the last batch! They took about the same amount of time to paint(though this time I was much more careful about keeping stray hairs from getting under the finish coat!)

Oh ok. Thanks. Do you Know when about we might see these in the store? I know they still need eyes. Maybe a July grab bag ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 1,640 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.