fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule?

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 1,640 total)
  • Author

that cougar sculpt is lovely, so I am down for whatever they get painted as.

But with all these little baby kirins running about now, any chance of doing some production color parents? The shenanigans these little guys can get into… they need some parental supervision and my PYO kirin is just not cutting it, she is more like a teenager.

We are still having problems with the gold adult kirin horns.
    We do have a supply of silver colored kirin horns, though, so maybe we can do some color of adults that goes with silver.

Random Kois. Totally

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Ferlin1984
    Participant

But with all these little baby kirins running about now, any chance of doing some production color parents? The shenanigans these little guys can get into… they need some parental supervision and my PYO kirin is just not cutting it, she is more like a teenager.

We do have a supply of silver colored kirin horns, though, so maybe we can do some color of adults that goes with silver.

Random Kois. Totally

Yes to this. Kois would be awesome. Just simple ones that vary slightly would be beautiful.

What I’d like to see is the wolf off of your Veligent, the one with the horns, or antlers but, with black sparkle!

WolfenMachine
      Participant

WINTERWINTERWINTERWINTERWINTERWINTER!!!!!!!!………….WINTER!!! Some sort of silvery, white, aqua/turquoise thing.

So like, Christmas in July and cold and stuff? 😀

Landipan
        Participant

So how are the Cougars coming along? Sneak Peek perhaps? hehe 😉

Also, still looking forward to those Tanukis, whether they be production or grab bag! I’ve already got some money set aside just for them!

*Warning: Shameless begging in progress* I would LOVE if you could paint one of the GB Tanuki, or heck, ANY upcoming grabbag critter in this color scheme of kinda purplish-grey like this fox! It’s my dream GB color!
           photo Capture_zpsmhakqcq0.jpg

*Formerly meowmix101
          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Melody
          Keymaster

Right now I am finishing up a batch ( probably a year’s supply! ) of gb hoppy tad poads™.

( Anyone not familiar with our stuff about won’t understand this comment at all!)

Natasha
            Participant

Right now I am finishing up a batch ( probably a year’s supply! ) of gb hoppy tad poads™.

( Anyone not familiar with our stuff about won’t understand this comment at all!)

Awesome!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Falcolf
              Participant

Ooooh, hoppies! I adored the first non-tadpoad batch that you did! Right now I am trying to convince myself that buying a cougar is a bad idea (trying to save money is hard with so many pretties and a trip to the land of cheap shipping – aka the US – coming up.) XD

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Kim
                Blocked

I am curious if the grab bag cougars were started yet or will be soon? Also when will more pink fledglings come out? I still need to get one!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
                  Participant

YAY!Poads!! I have missed all of the ones this year so with that many maybe I will be able to get one.I have yet to get one of the little Poads.Thank you so much for working so hard Ms.Melody!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Prezaurian
                    Participant

I am curious if the grab bag cougars were started yet or will be soon? Also when will more pink fledglings come out? I still need to get one!

Even if they haven’t been started I’m thrilled. Hoppy tadpoads means I have more time to save up money for a GB cougar! Woo hoo! I want a poad very much, but not a tadpoad. So this batch gives me more time. What a relief!

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

YAY!Poads!! I have missed all of the ones this year so with that many maybe I will be able to get one.I have yet to get one of the little Poads.Thank you so much for working so hard Ms.Melody!

Ha Ha! AND you have five spaces on your new wall shelf unit to fill … Don’t you Bodine! 🙂

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Melody
                        Keymaster

No, I haven’t started grab bag cougars. I was going to do tanukis first, just to mix things up.

Melody
                          Keymaster

No, I haven’t started grab bag cougars. I was going to do tanukis first, just to mix things up, but it seems you guys are more eager for the cougars…Which should I do?

Landipan
                            Participant

No, I haven’t started grab bag cougars. I was going to do tanukis first, just to mix things up.

YAY!!! *Runs around with arms in the air* I’m so excited for the Tanukis! Will they be Natural/safari colors or Fantasy?

Also, I’m squeaking hard for any of them to be in maybe some Arctic fox summer coat color/combinations, ‘specially the super awesome purpley grey summer coat….hehe.

*Formerly meowmix101
                              Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 1,640 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.