fbpx

So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 903 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I keep planning to buy stuff but other things are making my wallet unhappy. First cat to the vet, then dog to the vet, now the check engine light came on in the car… Ugh…. I need to go find the whine thread and vent lol

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Courtney
      Participant

Any updates on the Halloween grab bag? I have been on and off the internet so I don’t know if I’ve missed anything or not.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Nightcrow
        Participant

It was a lot. However, it is signed with a COA and will not be produced again. I’ve only ever seen 2 maybe 3 come up for sale in those 10 years, so it really depends on how much you want the piece. Prices have come down on many things since I bought that curlie, and I really like it, I refuse to take a loss, so I just don’t bother with even thinking about selling it because I don’t want to fight about price.

I’d actually be tempted at that amount, if I wasn’t looking at a couple of auctions that are likely to be go very high. But after a brief dry spell, I’ve been buying too many Windstones lately. Not that there really is such a thing as “too many Windstones”, but my wallet thinks there is.

Haha, yes. There’s no such thing as too many Windstones… but can be such a thing as too many Windstones all at once. 😛 Wallets are good at sensing that point!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
          Participant

I hope Pastel Rainbow makes the rounds next <3

Meanwhile, I’m hoping for Blue Morpho! 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

etruscan
            Participant

Any updates on the Halloween grab bag? I have been on and off the internet so I don’t know if I’ve missed anything or not.

I haven’t seen anything new about the Halloween grab bag here, on Facebook, or on deviantArt. The last information I saw was that smoke from the wildfires was making it difficult to paint inside the factory. Maybe somebody else has newer information.

Melody
              Keymaster

I am working hard on some Autumn grab bag lady cats! Hope to get them done before Halloween.

Courtney
                Participant

I am working hard on some Autumn grab bag lady cats! Hope to get them done before Halloween.

Hurray! Thank you for the update Melody.

etruscan
                  Participant

From Melody’s Facebook page:

Quick pic of the Autumn lady cats grab bag. Hope to get these in the store next week!

Windstone_lady-cats_GB-Halloween_1

etruscan
                    Participant

Anther photo …

Melody said – More lady cats. If you would like to know when new things go in our store, and be alerted to the FREE monthly raffle, sign up for our newsletter! https://us3.list-manage.com/subscribe&#8230;

Windstone_lady-cats_GB-Halloween_2

In the comments Melody said, “These aren’t exactly purple, they are color shift red/ blue and the camera sees it as purple! They do look purple if you hold them a certain way, and also dark blue. Like the night sky.”

etruscan
                      Participant

Someone asked whether these have glow-in-the-dark eyes.
                        Melody said – Yes. They are hard to photo!

Windstone_lady-cats_GB-Halloween_3

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

I have a MIGHTY NEED for one of the colorshift paint Ladies with a moon and pumpkins on it <3

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

I have a MIGHTY NEED for one of the colorshift paint Ladies with a moon and pumpkins on it <3

Those are my favorite ones too – I LOVE that color shift for the sky!
                            I’ve been saving for a sizable purchase though, so I’ll probably (and regrettably) skip this Grab Bag no matter how tempting they may be.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

BigCatKeeper
                            Participant

It seems like there is a large amount of both pumpkin and leaf kitties! I wonder if they will be in two batches.

Melody
                              Keymaster

It seems like there is a large amount of both pumpkin and leaf kitties! I wonder if they will be in two batches.

Yes, two batches.

Courtney
                                Participant

Lady Pumpkins dropping today?

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 903 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.