fbpx

So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 903 total)
  • Author
    VS
    Participant

Is that a reclining winged lion in the back? 😉 Behind the standing uni. So many wonderful things in the works!

etruscan
      Participant

Is that a reclining winged lion in the back? 😉 Behind the standing uni. So many wonderful things in the works!

That looks like Melody’s sculpt of Ayonah (the lion kirin in her graphic novels). He will have a horn when he is finished.

melkatsa
        Participant

The PYO rock dragon looks great so far!

sherry10151982
          Participant

Is the rock he’s perched on gypsum as well?

It will be when the dragons are produced. I had asked on Facebook whether the rock would be part of the mold or whether the dragon would be sold without a base and you could balance him on whatever you wanted.
            Melody replied that they will include the rock as part of the mold.

Thanks Etruscan for answering my question!😊

Nightcrow
            Participant

Heres the pyo rock dragon with his cohorts, for size comparison. I have been doing a bunch of sculpts while I am waiting for the new grabbag batch of lady cats to be cast, so I can start on them. It will take a while for these new sculpts to be finished!
              pyo-rock-dragon-size

Oh, Melody, I love the blue on the Young dragon in this photo! Is that the Aquamarine color, or something new? (Or the Winter color that’s appeared on a few pieces like the Wizard, maybe??)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Melody
              Keymaster

Heres the pyo rock dragon with his cohorts, for size comparison. I have been doing a bunch of sculpts while I am waiting for the new grabbag batch of lady cats to be cast, so I can start on them. It will take a while for these new sculpts to be finished!
                pyo-rock-dragon-size

Oh, Melody, I love the blue on the Young dragon in this photo! Is that the Aquamarine color, or something new? (Or the Winter color that’s appeared on a few pieces like the Wizard, maybe??)

I am not sure what color that guy is… he’s too blue for a “Glacier” one. He is an old one I have had sitting in my studio.

Melody
                Keymaster

I hope I will be able to paint the Lady cats this month! We are not able to use the paint booths while it is smokey, because the exhaust fans pull in the smoke!

Natasha
                  Participant

Oh yikes! I’m sorry to hear that. It sounds scary and unhealthy! We all want our kitties but they can wait til next year if they have to. Health & safety have to come first! We can’t let 2020 defeat us 😂

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Kim
                    Blocked

That little rock dragon is adorable! I like that it’s smaller than the other one. Hopefully the smoke goes away soon so you can paint again!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Suzanne-Marie
                      Participant

Sorry it’s too smoky for you to paint…
                        A couple weeks back on my job it was smoky air quality inside and even worse outside; many of us coughed so much we needed to wear our masks inside all shift;better now depending on direction of the wind….
                        Hope you can paint soon; but your safety is more important !!
                        Luv, luv that Little Rock PYO dragon 🐉 !!
                        Looks like he’s going to scamper right off his rock !!
                        Hugs!!

Nightcrow
                        Participant

pyo-rock-dragon-size

I am not sure what color that guy is… he’s too blue for a “Glacier” one. He is an old one I have had sitting in my studio.

Oooh, a Mystery Blue! Well, he sure would make a great LP color for December… 😛 I need more blue dragons in my life. <3

Hopefully you’ll be able to paint again soon, but I’m glad you are getting to sculpt in the meanwhile!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

That color looks to me to be Aquamarine. It was released on Curls, Baby Dragons, and Fledglings around the time Lavender Pearl a few years ago and didn’t seem to make it on as may of the dragons as the Lavender Pearl did.

I also just want to say that I am enamored with this new rock dragon <3 I NEED it in my life!

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Ann Marie
                            Participant

I was thrilled to see Tanzanite dragons back for sale (and immediately snapped two up!). Any plans to bring some of the other color families back into production?

Magentas-Cat

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

I hope Pastel Rainbow makes the rounds next <3

Got a busted Windstone?
                                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Ann Marie
                                Participant

I hope Pastel Rainbow makes the rounds next <3

Second the Pastel Rainbow wish! I’d also love to see a curlie in Emerald Peacock.

Magentas-Cat

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 903 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.