So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 903 total)
  • Author
    Setsunawolf
    Participant

The Emerald peacock Curlies were signed limited edition. They won’t be produced again.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
      Sun Dragon Koi #3

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

I was just about to say that… I went to double check and Setsuna beat me to it ^_^

Emerald Peacock, and I think… was it Gold? Some other production color were both signed and limited.

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Setsunawolf
        Participant

Russet/Red Fire, emerald peacock, white, and gold all have COAs with them and were signed.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Heather
          Participant

Late to the party, but I LOVE that little PYO Rock Dragon! I’ll definitely be looking forward to him. 😀

Ann Marie
            Participant

Russet/Red Fire, emerald peacock, white, and gold all have COAs with them and were signed.

That’s a shame. I had wondered why they were not shown with the limited production curlies. I mistakenly assumed that meant they had not been made. I guess the Emerald Peacock curlies go on my “not a chance” list.

Magentas-Cat

Setsunawolf
              Participant

They come up for sale every now and then. I paid over $300 for mine. That was over 10 years ago. It’s one reason I don’t list it for sale because I would need a lot to recoup my initial expense. And I really like it. (Even more important reason I don’t list it)

Sun Dragon Koi #3

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

I actually have an extra emerald peacock and russet just because they were the signed ones and they are squirreled away in storage somewhere… I had an extra Sand too but I traded it for a color I was missing.

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Ann Marie
                  Participant

They come up for sale every now and then. I paid over $300 for mine. That was over 10 years ago. It’s one reason I don’t list it for sale because I would need a lot to recoup my initial expense. And I really like it. (Even more important reason I don’t list it)

That sounds like a lot, but it is signed, and such a pretty color.

Magentas-Cat

Setsunawolf
                    Participant

It was a lot. However, it is signed with a COA and will not be produced again. I’ve only ever seen 2 maybe 3 come up for sale in those 10 years, so it really depends on how much you want the piece. Prices have come down on many things since I bought that curlie, and I really like it, I refuse to take a loss, so I just don’t bother with even thinking about selling it because I don’t want to fight about price.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

etruscan
                      Participant

The Old Warrior dragon looks very good in Stone color!

pipsxlch
                        Participant

Doesn’t he though? He wears it very well.
                          But then, I really like this ‘Stone’ scheme on the dragons.

Ann Marie
                          Participant

It was a lot. However, it is signed with a COA and will not be produced again. I’ve only ever seen 2 maybe 3 come up for sale in those 10 years, so it really depends on how much you want the piece. Prices have come down on many things since I bought that curlie, and I really like it, I refuse to take a loss, so I just don’t bother with even thinking about selling it because I don’t want to fight about price.

I’d actually be tempted at that amount, if I wasn’t looking at a couple of auctions that are likely to be go very high. But after a brief dry spell, I’ve been buying too many Windstones lately. Not that there really is such a thing as “too many Windstones”, but my wallet thinks there is.

Magentas-Cat

Setsunawolf
                            Participant

My wallet agrees with your wallet.😂

Sun Dragon Koi #3

LC1972
                              Participant

Third in agreement with your wallets. Need to save my pennies for the upcoming lady cat GB, but I’m loving that OW in stone.❤️ Sigh 😔 I’ll have to wait for the next batch🥺😢

etruscan
                                Participant

Drat – I had forgotten about the lady cats! Yesterday I gave in and bought the last “Winter” wizard from the store, and I’m planning to get a Rising Spectral in “Stone” when they appear. Now lady cats as well … my wallet is not happy.

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 903 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.