fbpx

So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 903 total)
  • Author
    Ann Marie
    Participant

Lady Pumpkins dropping today?

I just hope they don’t drop late tonight or early tomorrow, since I am having some minor surgery early tomorrow and will be away from my computer for a while. This will be my first grab bag!

Magentas-Cat

Natasha
      Participant

They are in now.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Stephanie
        Participant

Thank you for posting! I got a pumpkin one! Yay!!!

Ann Marie
          Participant

Ack, they dropped! I bought one of each. Kept getting timed out at each stage. Be patient.

Magentas-Cat

Courtney
            Participant

I have them in my cart but it won’t let me check out.

Was there no limit on these?

Going to be really upset if I can’t get one within a few min of them dropping.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

fatalbeauty
              Participant

hubby bought me a leafy lady cat! can’t wait to see what she’ll look like!

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

LZ
                Participant

There was a limit of one each per person.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Courtney
                  Participant

That’s good. My boyfriend got a pumpkin one. Mine is still pending and being weird in my cart.

If I can’t get one he is going to have to share 😆

Lulu
                    Blocked

I’ve been trying to get a pumpkin cat since I saw them come out. I had one in my cart and then it wouldn’t let me check out saying they weren’t available anymore. Every few minutes one shows back up to add to a cart but then when I go to check it it says -1 or -2 available. There must be something wrong with the cart allowing too many people to add them but not check out. I keep trying but it’s not working. Courtney did you get one?

jmoore
                      Participant

Same here – have a pumpkin in my cart but can’t check out.

Courtney
                        Participant

Lulu keep refreshing and try to check out. If one falls out of someone’s cart it could allow you to get it.

Unless it says OUT OF STOCK you have a chance with a pending item.

No luck for me yet but keep trying.

etruscan
                          Participant

Same here – have a pumpkin in my cart but can’t check out.

Have you tried opening Windstone Editions again in a new window? It will still show that you have something in your cart. That’s what I did when my cart got hung up and the new window let me check out with no problem.

Courtney
                            Participant

I’ve been trying to get a pumpkin cat since I saw them come out. I had one in my cart and then it wouldn’t let me check out saying they weren’t available anymore. Every few minutes one shows back up to add to a cart but then when I go to check it it says -1 or -2 available. There must be something wrong with the cart allowing too many people to add them but not check out. I keep trying but it’s not working. Courtney did you get one?

One has been yoyoing in and out for the last 20 min. Try on a different device if you can. Like a computer or something with good speed.

Lulu
                              Blocked

Mine finally worked. Did anyone else’s work?

Courtney
                                Participant

I was able to get one too 🥰

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 903 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.