So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 903 total)
  • Author
    Courtney
    Participant

jmoore did you get one? Congrats Lulu

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

BigCatKeeper
      Participant

Wow, that was quite the experience… I was in the same boat as most of you, it seems. Had it in my cart and actually got to the pay screen when it bounced me back. I tried for an hour but it was my best friend (who I was stressing to) who succeeded and surprised me by shipping one my way. The store must have been FLOODED! Best of luck, everyone.

Courtney
        Participant

Still a couple hoping in and out. Best of luck guys. Keep trying.

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Ha Ha Ha!
            Here’s the problem…. “There are currently 38 users and 163 guests online” Hope everyone that wants a GB Lady Cat can get one – Good Luck!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Courtney
            Participant

Out of stock now

etruscan
              Participant

Out of stock now

The Pumpkin cats are out of stock. Autumn Leaf cats are still available.

Courtney
                Participant

Yes, sorry I should have been more specific 😅

jmoore
                  Participant

jmoore did you get one? Congrats Lulu

I had to go to bed, so I gave up and cleared my cart. Hopefully that helped one of you get yours.

Mary
                    Participant

Out of stock now

Ela_Hara, 200 users on an e-commerce website shouldn’t be an issue. Many sites get traffic in the thousands (and millions like Amazon). They can do things like “load balancing” to distribute the web traffic to different servers to alleviate the “rush” during sales, but I suspect that Windstone being small might only have one server.

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

Just thought that was a bunch of people considering the last time Windstone had that many users on at once was back in February *something* – not sure if it was even this year. Now the site notes 10/19 at 10:54pm as the ‘most users’ on the site. That many (potentially) all going after cats in carts could have been choking the system. The last time I remember it happening was when the GB Tankuis went live – Boy did the WS site crash good that evening! LOL! I was there! ^_^

Mary
                        Participant

Just thought that was a bunch of people considering the last time Windstone had that many users on at once was back in February *something* – not sure if it was even this year. Now the site notes 10/19 at 10:54pm as the ‘most users’ on the site. That many (potentially) all going after cats in carts could have been choking the system. The last time I remember it happening was when the GB Tankuis went live – Boy did the WS site crash good that evening! LOL! I was there! ^_^

I’ve been collecting Windstone since 2013, and way back then each time there was a GB, the website would crash. Now, they’ve updated the website, but still has some issues. At least we were able to get through & grab one. That’s why they usually don’t announce in advance when the GB will go on sale, as the traffic overwhelms the site.

etruscan
                          Participant

There is a new Work-In-Progress photo of the PYO Rock Dragon on Melody’s Facebook page. Trying to post a link – if this doesn’t work I’ll post the photo when I get home on Monday. Or someone else can post it …

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10157357119697035&set=a.494419712034

If an annoying pop-up window appears and covers the photo, just click “Not Now” (small print under the colorful “Sign Up” and “Log In” options) and it will go away.

Bodine
                            Participant

Awesome,gotta have a couple.😊
                              I missed the kitties,chompers took priority but big congrats to y’all that got them.Those are beautiful.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Mary
                              Participant

There is a new Work-In-Progress photo of the PYO Rock Dragon on Melody’s Facebook page. Trying to post a link – if this doesn’t work I’ll post the photo when I get home on Monday. Or someone else can post it …

If an annoying pop-up window appears and covers the photo, just click “Not Now” (small print under the colorful “Sign Up” and “Log In” options) and it will go away.

Cool….kinda resembles the dragon from Game of Thrones.

Ela_Hara
                                Participant

For those who are having problems seeing Melody’s post on Facebook, here’s the Rock Dragon WIP…. He’s So COOL! I NEED to get me one of These! ^_^

PYO-RockDragon_WIP_SideDone

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 903 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.