So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 903 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

Chuckles
      Everyone is talking about the pinks and here I am going “ohhh what a pretty teal/blue!” LoL

I don’t know if I ever heard of what name was chosen (if any)

And I’m going “EEK – I hope she is painting some in more subdued colors like green and brown”!
      I have not seen a final choice for the name of the dragon.

Same here. I much prefer the more earthy, less flamboyant schemes. Old green, in its older tones, remains my all time favorite.

I think one of the original photos of the sculpt had one painted up something like Serpentine, that would spin my wheels.

Not my cuppa, but the radioactive one will be very popular I think. Might not be a bad idea for a test paint run of this scheme. It certainly grabs your attention!

etruscan
      Participant

Some older photos of the Anonymous Dragon. This one is from Melody’s Blog in 2012! The dragon is painted in “Sand” color:

Windstone_dragons_hoarder-young

One from 2013, painted in Autumn Leaf:

Windstone_dragon_hoarder_AutumnLeaf

From the Windstone Editions Facebook page in 2014 – “VF hoarder with some cool eyes.”

Windstone_dragon_hoarder_VioletFlame

Also from 2014 – “More hoarders”.
        Windstone said that these were test paint pieces, “The one behind the aquamarine is silver – it may just look odd in the photo. The dark green one is not a production color, though it does look like the ‘jade’ version of emerald. These are all up in Melody’s work area so they can all be considered test paints. She’ll paint quite a few of the sculpts when she is in progress on sculpts to make sure they take paint well, that there aren’t any areas that need to be touched up or fixed, etc.”

Windstone_dragon_hoarder_group_2014

Kim
        Blocked

I was just looking at these pictures the other day and I can’t believe we first saw these guys 8 years ago now! That’s nice they are finally going to be able to go to new homes soon!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

etruscan
          Participant

Two more from 2014 …
            From the Windstone Editions Facebook page – Test paint Hoarders painted in gold, Lavender Pearl with fancy eyes, and Violet Flame:

Windstone_dragon_hoarder_gold-Lav-Pearl-VF_2014

From Melody’s Blog – Test paint Hoarder painted in Blue Morpho when Brandi was experimenting with the color:

Windstone_hoarder_350-wide

LZ
            Participant

That may as well be the name, “Anonymous Dragon.”

And why are all the photos of them only from the one position? Is the left side maybe blank?? πŸ˜›

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Angelika_Zen
              Participant

So the name has been chosen then?…It looks like the name accompanying her posts from back in the day was “Hoarder Dragons”!? Thats me!!!! Lol! I think i like this sculpt as much if not more than the Fledgling dragons.

I love the eyes on the Violet Flame! They have the same face as the Baby dragons. I love these! Every color looks good on them! I better start saving for KS

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Angelika_Zen
                Participant

That may as well be the name, “Anonymous Dragon.”

And why are all the photos of them only from the one position? Is the left side maybe blank?? πŸ˜›

Maybe they asked to be photographed on their good side πŸ˜‰

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Kim
                  Blocked

A name for them was never chosen. Melody was still asking for names recently on Facebook. She and some people only referred to them as hoarder dragons when they couldn’t think of a better name back then. Some people liked the name and some didn’t so there’s still been talk up til now about what to name them.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bullsquid
                    Participant

Those sparkly pink eyes look awesome on the violet flame! So much better than red eyes, in my opinion.

Regarding the name for the dragon, wasn’t “Bantam Dragon” getting a strong push from Melody a few months ago?

sherry10151982
                      Participant

I myself like hoarder dragon; I imagine dragons as hoarders of bones and jewels.

Aggie83
                        Participant

I myself like hoarder dragon; I imagine dragons as hoarders of bones and jewels.

Smaug comes to mind. πŸ˜‰

Courtney
                          Participant

I love the fancy eyes.

Let’s call them Fancy Dragons πŸ‰

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Melody
                            Keymaster

Whew….this has been one of the longest waits EVER for a GB, but looks like it’ll be worth the wait. These guys are gorgeous. Do we have a class photo yet? I was paying bills & glad that I saw the email. Got one of the safari’s & one of the giraffes. Can’t wait to see what everybody gets.

Soooooooo……. what’s next on the schedule? πŸ™‚

Probably the Kickstarter for the -fill in the blank- dragon. I’ve been calling him the “Bantam dragon”, because I need a name and can’t come up with one.

Anonymous

How about The Bad-land Dragon, there is one name that I find interesting to use, but the colors to match name would be more interesting TUMBLEWEED is a good name of a set or one Dragon. If you don’t use it I might on a PYO series. Melody could you ask and suggest to Gina That a couple more pieces done in Raspberry Fire and Glacial Pearl, maybe small set of pieces Like Hatching’s, Oriental’s or Unicorns.

StormDancer
                                Participant

Ohh those deep dark green still-to-be-named-dragons are beautiful! I’d love to see more sculpts in that color!

Looking for:
                                  "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 903 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.