So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 903 total)
  • Author
    Ferlin1984
    Participant

Painting dragons is what Melody posted on her Facebook page. Looks like the new dragon.

LZ
      Participant

Give me the piiiiiiiink

82868851_10156570003582035_5435623340377112576_o

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

BigCatKeeper
        Participant

Oh my goodness, YES! Is the Kickstarter for this little guy finally in the works?

Setsunawolf
          Participant

There’s a new kickstarter?

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
            Sun Dragon Koi #3

BigCatKeeper
            Participant

I know Melody had mentioned that she was going to release this sculpt as a Kickstarter project. I’m not sure if that is still the plan, but here’s hoping.

Bodine
              Participant

WOWZA to the hot dragon on the left.
                I have to wait but Silhouette Ponycorns.OH YEAH! I must,must get one some day.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Yea that one all the way on the left is what caught my eye too <3 Looks like it would be hot to the touch

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kim
                  Blocked

Love the pink and blue one! But I just spent all my money on ponycorns! Hopefully I can make enough to buy these by the time they come out.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Angelika_Zen
                    Participant

My O My!!! The pink one on the far left is amazing!!!! It would go great with my Electric Grape Male dragon!!!!! I love my dragons with a splash of the 80’s 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

etruscan
                      Participant

I know Melody had mentioned that she was going to release this sculpt as a Kickstarter project. I’m not sure if that is still the plan, but here’s hoping.

It sounds as though these guys will be a Kickstarter project and there will be lots of time to save for them.
                        From Melody’s Facebook page discussion about the photo of dragons being painted:

Question – “Ooooh! Is there a kickstarter in the near future?”
                        Answer from Melody – “Yes, working on it… forever”

Angelika_Zen
                        Participant

I forgot the previous chatter about these….have they been named yet?

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

JJ
                          Participant

Chuckles
                            Everyone is talking about the pinks and here I am going “ohhh what a pretty teal/blue!” LoL

I don’t know if I ever heard of what name was chosen (if any)

Bodine
                            Participant

If we pick like the Poads(tm)Ms.Melody should maybe paint a few “hot”ones.I know I want one positively.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
                              Participant

Chuckles
                                Everyone is talking about the pinks and here I am going “ohhh what a pretty teal/blue!” LoL

And I’m going “EEK – I hope she is painting some in more subdued colors like green and brown”!
                                I have not seen a final choice for the name of the dragon.

BigCatKeeper
                                Participant

Chuckles

And I’m going “EEK – I hope she is painting some in more subdued colors like green and brown”!
                                  I have not seen a final choice for the name of the dragon.

Same! I love pictures of some of the older schemes that look like sand or jewel tones.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 903 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.