So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 903 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Right?
      The guy in my neighboring dept called out of work so now I’m covering 2 areas. If they’re gonna be today I might just say screw it and bounce myself. They got all the VIP people in here today announcing more layoffs. I wanna buy them before I find out I’m loosing my job lol… honestly dont think I’m on the chopping block but its overall a bad vibe in here and any excuse to leave for the day is welcome!

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Susie
      Keymaster

The Ponycorns are in the store! Four varieties – some batches are quite small. The limit is one per batch (you can buy one from each batch).

I just realized the link in the announcement for Safari doesn’t go right to them. Here’s a link to Grab Bags in general: https://windstoneeditions.com/product-category/grab-bags/

pdlucich
        Participant

I just checked before going out to shovel snow!

It's not hoarding if it's books!
          Cat hair -- condiment and fashion accessory!

Mary
          Participant

Whew….this has been one of the longest waits EVER for a GB, but looks like it’ll be worth the wait. These guys are gorgeous. Do we have a class photo yet? I was paying bills & glad that I saw the email. Got one of the safari’s & one of the giraffes. Can’t wait to see what everybody gets.

Mary
            Participant

Cool….I just noticed that they put the class photo for each group in the individual store photo

BigCatKeeper
              Participant

Oh, wow, I’m so excited they debuted today! I snagged a safari and giraffe. I cannot wait to see everyone’s new herd members!

sherry10151982
                Participant

Aaaaaaaaanddddd they’re off!!! So excited to see what everyone gets!!

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

Oh BOY! OFF to the Races! The Natural Horse ones got snagged into carts FAST! ^_^
                    Normally I don’t have much luck pulling one I like from the Grab Bags. And I was happy to see that my estimate of $280 was off a bit – makes these a little more reachable.

I saw the Everything Bagel class photo and I liked just about all of them, so I actually did take the chance and got one. It was even more affordable since I had about $194 in WS Gift Certificates! Yay! I hope I get one of the REALLY CRAZY Everything Bagel ones! Woo Hoo!

Good Luck Everyone! ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Zeppard Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Aggie83
                    Participant

Thank you so much for dividing them into separate giraffe and safari – I so would have been hoping for a giraffe and now I don’t have to worry because I love all of the giraffes!

Bullsquid
                      Participant

Woohoo! I snagged a safari, giraffe, and everything bagel. It’s a good thing I got a significant promotion recently to fund my Windstone mania.

LZ
                        Participant

Soooooooo……. what’s next on the schedule? 🙂

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Kim
                          Blocked

Ahhh, I saw these late. I was resting when they came out because I’ve just been getting over a cold from last week and the weather here has been -30 Celsius or more all week as we’ve been in a deep freeze so I haven’t been able to go out much or do dog walking for several days. Anyway I saw all the giraffes were in carts and I was sad but I kept checking and luckily I got one and a safari! Yay!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Natasha
                            Participant

Woohoo! On intermission I managed to snag a girraffe, Safari & Everything bagel. The natural was sold out but I’ll live! And thanks to Sherry who got me a blind trade giraffe for my llama test paint!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                              ANY Red Eyed Unis
                              ANY Test Paint Bat
                              UNIS:
                              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                              Male- Snow Leopard TP
                              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                              Mother: Okapi
                              Gothic - Mahogany
                              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

I was trying for all 4 because cost wise they were less then I was expecting but it kept saying that there were 0 in stock of certain varieties despite me having all 4 in my cart. I at least got the ones I was really going for. Thanks to those who messaged me on Facebook and gave me a heads up they were live! I was stuck with a customer at work, I would have completely missed them but I quickly got on and added them into my cart while they were looking at a magazine so they were none the wiser! LOL! *phew*

Got a busted Windstone?
                                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Pegasi1978
                                Participant

I was hoping one of the natural colors would match Stormy, the raffle unicorn, but they are all too dappled. Maybe there will be a larger all natural batch later.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 903 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.