fbpx

So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 903 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

😆 Patience Grasshoppers,patience.😆 I get a kick out of y’all.

LoL – the obsession is real. 😉

I know right? I just envision teeth chattering,fingernails flying by across the room staring at their screens🤣
      Sorry guys,just playing💞

Yes, well, it would be a lot easier to be patient if we had more information here on the Forum! Facebook is not as useful since many people don’t follow it. However, we also know that Windstone is a SMALL company and they are doing the best they can.

Bodine
      Participant

Yep,they always do.I won’t be getting one of this time around so no nail biting for me but I do get amused at how ansy folks get, especially with delays.Don’t you know part of the fun of GBs is grabbing them out the gate as they scatter in all directions.lolol
        And they do tend to have a few stragglers if you do miss the initial release.😊

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Of course I have a 5 o’clock appointment at work. Don’t these customers understand they’re are unicorns taking priority in my life right now!? Go home!

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

pdlucich
          Participant

Not that I would know myself, but I’ve heard ponies can be kinda contrary. So I guess we should have been expecting something like this?

It's not hoarding if it's books!
            Cat hair -- condiment and fashion accessory!

Kim
            Blocked

It could still be today so I’m keeping watch unless they say otherwise.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

GIVE ME PONIES! OR GIVE ME DEATH!

Got a busted Windstone?
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Tattoo Mother Kirin

Starbreeze
                Participant

😂

Natasha
                  Participant

AHAHAHAHA I feel you! It’s almost 1am in London, I have a cough, and I have to be up in 6 hours. I’m pretty sure I’m half way there, Drag0n 😂

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Susie
                    Keymaster

Sorry folks, you can relax, the Ponycorns are not going into the store tonight. I cannot tell you when they will go into the store until it has happened (around here we literally do not know when something will happen until it already has).

Watch your email for the announcement. Please don’t run auto-refreshers on our store or manually refresh our store a zillion times, it slows things down and will make it harder for us to put them into the store when the time comes. Thank you!

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

But Susie… you hate putting new releases in the store on Fridays!!! LOL!
                        …and then there is a holiday Monday… is Windstone even going to be open Monday?

Got a busted Windstone?
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin

sherry10151982
                        Participant

Thank you so much for the update!! You have no idea how much that means to have someone come out and reassure us! Oh well, (kicks rocks down the road) I guess I have to continue the madness…

Setsunawolf
                          Participant

Love this

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                            Sun Dragon Koi #3

Kim
                            Blocked

Yes thank you Susie! I’m not sure if they would come out tomorrow or after the weekend now. Hopefully Susie can update us again if it’s not tomorrow otherwise I’ll keep watching.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Susie
                              Keymaster

We are open on Monday. Monday there is no U.S. Postal Service, but there is UPS service that day.

Just a note about the way the Ponycorns are being packed: These are wrapped in bubble wrap, with the Ponycorn placed in a position so that he gets rolled up with his horn pointing straight at the opposite end of the box and about 2 inches from the end of the box (his bottom is maybe an inch from the other end of the box – the horn needs plenty of room in case he jumps headfirst toward the other end). He sits in there at an angle. The bubble wrap is firm around him protecting his hooves and preventing him from moving headfirst into the other side of the box. If you are going to be reshipping a Ponycorn, for best results pack it in the same way that we packed it (including that clear plastic bag he’s in, those protect the finish) – HOWEVER – BUBBLE WRAP CAN LOSE AIR! If you reuse the same bubble wrap he may sit in there a little too loosely – so add some more of something around him to keep him snuggly in place in his box. He shouldn’t move around in his little box, if he does, he needs more bubbles.

This is different than we usually pack things and incredibly difficult to describe! Please make note of it and pass it along to anyone who might be shipping one to you. If we can, we’ll try to post more about this and maybe even some pictures, but its hard to reach everyone – so pass the message along. Thank you!

Ferlin1984
                                Participant

So was that a yes or a no for release on a Friday 😁 hehe?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 903 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.