fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 803 total)
  • Author
    Mary
    Participant

Yes, but with the new website, we have no choice but to watch the website because sometimes the emails come out way later than the item goes into the store. With the old website, I’d get the emails immediately upon the item going into the store. I don’t know if the problem is on the email receiving end. I use Gmail and don’t notice the problem with other emails. Anyone else have the same problem?

Starbreeze
      Participant

Yep, I have the same problem.

etruscan
        Participant

Mary wrote “sometimes the emails come out way later than the item goes into the store. With the old website, I’d get the emails immediately upon the item going into the store. I don’t know if the problem is on the email receiving end. I use Gmail and don’t notice the problem with other emails. Anyone else have the same problem?”

Yes, you are correct. There often is a gap between things going into the store and receiving the email. I use Comcast and have the same issue with notifications, so I don’t think the problem is on your end.

pipsxlch
          Participant

I just received an email about a new sales method Windstone’s trying out with the cougars, and it really sounds like they’re bending over backwards trying to make people happy. If I were buying one, it would be more than worth it.

Mary
            Participant

Just got the email also. What a great idea to run those 24 as a choice option, in addition to the regular GB. Should be fun (and website breaking when everyone tries for the 24) 😉

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Wow. I just saw the email. This is very cool! I hope I’m fast enough and available to get one. Even if I can’t it’s a step in the right direction. I like this idea a lot!

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Natasha
                Participant

Good luck everyone! This will definitely be an interesting round of grab-the-cougar! I love many of the ones up as singles. I’d be very happy to get one of them. My number one is up there, too! Thanks for trying something new for us, Melody/Susie/Clay! You really take lots of measures to be so good to us, and I appreciate it!

May the odds be ever in your favor, fellow Windstoners.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                  UNIS:
                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                  Mother: Okapi
                  Gothic - Mahogany
                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Kim
                  Blocked

Interesting, there are a couple of my favourites in the pics for the special cougars. I’m surprised there are no rainbow leopards in there. I would maybe try to get a special one if the price isn’t too much more than the grab bags, otherwise I think I would just take my chances on the grab bag as I mostly wanted a rainbow leopard.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

etruscan
                    Participant

For anyone who didn’t get it – this is the text of the email. Sign up for notifications quickly if you want to know when the individual cougars hit the store!

Now For Something Different!

We have selected 24 Cougars to be offered as individual items in our store, so if you wish, you may have an opportunity to choose your cougar while they last! These are a sampling of different colors and styles selected from the large batch of grabbag cougars. The price of these individual Cougars is a little higher than the price of the Grab Bag Cougars.

These individual Cougars are not available at the time of this announcement, we wanted to let you know ahead of time how we are going to sell them to help your purchase go smoothly. These will be limited to One Per Customer and you will only be able to put one into your cart at a time. If you change your mind about your choice, you will need to remove it from your cart so that you may put another into it. We have provided these photos showing all 24 of the Cougars so that you may take your time making your selection before they become available in the store. The order that they appear here may not be the order they appear in the store. We will send another email announcement when they become available to purchase on our website.

If you miss these, fear not, there will be three batches of our traditional *surprise* Grab Bag Cougars in the store in the next day or two after the individual Cougars! We have divided the grab bags into three groups, “Fantasy”, (which includes colorful cat patterns, silhouettes, and a few oddballs), “Fire cats” (basic black with flame markings) and Giraffe cats (fantasy colored giraffe spots). The Grab Bag Cougars will be one per customer per group (you could buy one of each style). You may purchase one of the Individual Cougars as well as of the Grab Bag Cougars. We will send an email announcement when the Grab Bag Cougars become available (it will not be the same day as the Individual Cougars).

etruscan
                      Participant

Photos of the special cougars (from the email):

Windstone_cougars_fantasy-special_1

Windstone_cougars_fantasy-special_2

tig3r06
                        Participant

I absolutely love all the names on these, made my day 😊

JJ
                          Participant

Do we know how much these guys are going to be? (not the 24 specifically, though I wouldn’t turn down knowing that too 😉 )

sherry10151982
                            Participant

LOL!! Flamey McFlameface!!!

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

I just noticed some of the names, hahahaha!

Got a busted Windstone?
                                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Melody
                                Keymaster

About the names… those were silly place holder names we made up to id the individual cougars
                                  … they kinda got published.

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 803 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.