So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 3)

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 803 total)
  • Author
    tig3r06
    Participant

I will try not to buy one and wait for aftermarket also. I say try because the grab bag gamble almost always pulls me in lol. I really just would like a tan, bronze, etc tiger safari or fantasy. I have a rainbow tiger already, Dazzle, so just would like a more natural one.

etruscan
      Participant

From the Windstone Editions Facebook page six years ago (March 23, 2013). Three of the four pieces are in production but the Celtic Frog seems to have fallen by the wayside.

Ela_Hara
        Participant

WOW – I Need that PYO Celtic Froggie!
          Where in the process is he? Looks about finished to me….

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
          Participant

LOL – I agree. The PYO frog might even tempt me to try painting one.

Ela_Hara
            Participant

I have several friends who love frogs! I need to start Christmas presents early…. any update on this little critter or why he fell to the wayside?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Melody
              Keymaster

I quit working on him. He was being too difficult. I’ve learned not to fight with a piece that won’t cooperate!

GardenNinja
                Participant

Hopefully you won’t take as long to get back to him as you did with the female and baby griffins! 🤣

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Natasha
                  Participant

Any idea how far away the young uni grab bag is?

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Natasha
                    Participant

Happy Unicorn Day! Any updates on the GB Young Unis?

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Melody
                      Keymaster

We are having a different grab bag creature this month… so maybe the middle of May?

Stephanie
                        Participant

Ooooooh! What critter is being prepared for this month?

etruscan
                          Participant

The remaining Kickstarter Adult Poads are in the store as a Grab Bag: https://windstoneeditions.com/shop/grab-bags/poad-grab-bag-edition-fantasy-2018/

Melody
                            Keymaster

The remaining Kickstarter ruffle butt poads. I know you guys are pretty poaded out, but we thought that there must be a lot of people on our mailing list that weren’t in on the Kickstarter who might like one. We are also offering a cute poster of all the ruffle butts I painted on Zazzle, but now I am worried about the preview image on Zazzle because it looks blurry! I am ordering a poster myself to be sure it is sharp.

Kim
                              Blocked

Nice, my birthday is May 11, so maybe I can get a grab bag young uni for my birthday if they come out close to then!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

etruscan
                                Participant

From the Facebook Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official) … Gina posted some new dragons that she has painted. Presumably they are ebay, not a new Limited Production color, but she didn’t say. The paint scheme will be called “Woodland”.

Here we have a lovely family, straight out of the forests, sporting lovely cream tummies fading to a rich dark brown, with green wings and stripey/spots! They’re big into dental hygiene, just look at those ivory chompers! They love nature, but even they can’t resist having some gold bling!

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 803 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.