fbpx

Show your collection V.8

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your collection V.8

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 468 total)
  • Author
    littleironhorse
    Participant

Love it! πŸ˜€

What color is that little one between the Sand and the Ruby?

Angelika_Zen
      Participant

I came home from errands early and caught these scamps on the couch watching Breaking Bad, which I find to be a highly inappropriate show for fledglings.

Your post made me laugh out loud!!!!!!! Love it!

And yes…that’s an impressive army of fledgies…you were obviously outvoted on whether or not they could watch Breaking Bad lol!!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Christine
        Participant

Love it! πŸ˜€

What color is that little one between the Sand and the Ruby?

It’s an ebay piece, Summer Pearl. P.S. painted her. I feel so lucky to have won her. πŸ™‚

littleironhorse
          Participant

Oh! Yes! I remember Summer Pearl. Lovely color scheme πŸ™‚

Hannah
            Participant

I figured it was time to post my Poad collection again since it has grown (and in some ways, shrunk) since I last posted. I REALLY want to get an outside Poad circle picture at some point, but the weather tells me I have to wait til spring. So until then, here are some sort of crappy indoor pics! XD

Yes I know.. you don’t have to say it – I am entirely crazy for Poads. πŸ˜€

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

*sneaks into Hannah’s house & poad-naps them all…* πŸ˜‰

Sikek
              Participant

What a great looking Poad collection as always Hannah! =)

Lisa
                Participant

what a fantastic family you have there!

Sarah
                  Participant

Woah… thats a ton of poad! They’re so cute!

Is there a term for a group of poads? a flock? herd?

I’d love to see a photo of your uni collection too πŸ˜€

etruscan
                    Participant

Woah… thats a ton of poad! They’re so cute!

Is there a term for a group of poads? a flock? herd?

I THINK the collective noun is “A clutter of poads”.

Sarah
                      Participant

Oh yes!! I think you are correct, I remember that now. Thank you etruscan! πŸ˜€

Now I can properly say, “Hannah, you have a fantastic clutter of poads!”

Hannah
                        Participant

Thanks guys! πŸ˜€ They are definitely my favorite part of my collection!

XD I can totally take a picture of them too, but you might be surprised how many unis I have – it’s not a big number! In fact, many of the Poads that you see were once unis in my house that transformed into Poads πŸ™‚

For some reason the Poads really stick with me, where the unis don’t! I think the uni I’ve had the longest right now isn’t even 6 months old. >< I WILL take pictures though! πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Falcolf
                          Participant

Since Quest 9 Tribal Wolf arrived today (<3<3<3!!!), I can finally say that I have a collection! It's a small but good collection I think – Tribal Wolfy and my Grab Bag Pebble Wolf who I named 'Boone.' Obviously I'm hoping my collection will do some growing in the future, but I'm proud of it for now!

Okay, I hope these thumbnails work – I can't seem to get them smallified enough to work properly so I'm trying thumbs.

photo IMG_8818.jpg

photo IMG_8820.jpg

photo IMG_8835.jpg

I got a little carried away with the nose-kissy shots – couldn’t resist.

photo IMG_8833.jpg

I like how he looks smug.

photo IMG_8813.jpg

Sorry the quality isn’t so great – I’m hoping come summer I’ll be able to take some nicer pictures. (And maybe by then my collection will be bigger haha.)

Also I have some more pictures of the Quest 9 Tribal Wolf if anyone wants to see them but I’m having brain farts about where I should post those (I thought that quest prize picture thread that was around a few weeks or so back would be a good place but now I can’t find it -fail-) so yeah… halp?

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Sikek
                            Participant

Love them Falcolf! Both very nice pieces =)

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

Okay well I finally broke down I guess and took a photo of my Candy Corns… I have two more on the way. A lovely ice lichen and a black and green moss lichen <3 I have been trading up a storm the past few weeks and finally I think I have a respectable Candy Corn Collection!

photo 100_0542_zps9dd593c9.jpg

Got a busted Windstone?
                                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 468 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.