fbpx

Show your collection V.8

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your collection V.8

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 468 total)
  • Author
    Falcolf
    Participant

Gorgeous orientals πŸ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

I really need to get good photos of my entire collection at the moment.. but this one is super-super special! <3 and I couldn't wait to show him off πŸ™‚

As many know, I recently went through a rough breakup… I am doing a lot better now, and after yesterday morning, I don’t know if I could feel more loved by the greatest friends a girl could ever dream for <3
        Yesterday morning I woke up and my dad told me that I got a box in the mail.. this puzzled me greatly as I wasn't expecting anything right now… After taking a peek at the return label I got a big ol smile. It's from a very near and dear friend of mine that I love so very much! πŸ™‚ I assumed she found a lil something cute in her travels to send along… I opened up the box to a very sweet card πŸ™‚ 'n in the box, to my greatest surprise was this lil fellow, very excited to come out of his box and take a peek around his new home 'n meet his new herd! πŸ™‚ I was so happy I had tears in my eyes πŸ™‚ This is the Artist Edition #1 Okapi-corn… COA and all arrived! I can't even put words to my thanks to her, and what this means to me.. this isn't about value of the piece at all! This is ALL about value of an amazing person that has touched my heart and soul πŸ™‚ I will let her reveal herself if she so wishes πŸ™‚ but she knows who she is, and I hope she knows she will forever be loved!

Please be respectful of this precious gift and do not ask for trades etc on this uni. I promise you this uni will .never. go anywhere as it means far too much to me! 'n whether she knew or not.. she picked perfectly, as I have loved the Okapi uni's greatly and honestly never thought I'd have a chance to own one.

Amy
        Participant

That’s a lovely story Kaytana πŸ™‚ Lovely uni too.
          What a nice thing she did for you. Friends always manage to surprise us with how much they care.

Sikek
          Participant

Wow! congratulations KaytanaPhoenix =)
            Thats a beautiful gift! =)

KaytanaPhoenix
            Participant

Thanks guys! πŸ™‚ I am very fortunate!

Falcolf
              Participant

Wow, what an awesome surprise! πŸ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Scathach
                Participant

Kaytana, she’s gorgeous and clearly very special. I’m sure she will find a very special place in the herd, too!

Life is beautiful.

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

AWWWW!! *squee*! Little Okapi! ^_^ shes beautiful! I have one of the mothers and *cough*amalerepaint*cough* what? πŸ˜‰ I hope to be able to finish my family with the grand and young one day…even if they are *cough*repaints*cough*

I found a lovely little patch of clover outside my side gate and got a few pictures πŸ™‚

Im so excited about this Copper Patina moon dragon-shes my first moon. I wish she had a jade “moon” in her mouth like the ebay one but que sera sera.
                    Photobucket
                    Photobucket

And the lovely Fruit Cake. She looks enough like my real cat, Chloe that I’m calling it a match πŸ˜‰ I think shes my favorite flap cat EVER ever painted. I love her so much!
                    Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here’s Mr.Tiger Griffin #3. He will be finding a better spot in my room when I can figure out where to put him and Tigris
                    Photobucket

Photobucket

Akeyla
                    Participant

A lady in the neigborhood was moving and sold her whole Windstone dragons collection. I fetched them today and here they are… throning on my eating table. I know I have been very rare on the forum these days, but here I am, back with windsies! Its 13 pieces, mostly mint. I cant stop to squee. Unfortunately various of my works already occupy our perhaps spacious but by now clogged house, so the only ones I’m definitly keeping are the white emp, the scratcher and one of the emp eggs. Perhaps the oriental, but not sure yet. I have no clue on prices, but I can just tell you, if I tell you the price I got them for you are all gonna cry. The lady loved them very much, I respect her and if I werent for being just partially employed by our stupid school system I would have insisted on a better price – for her side. But righ now I am glad.
                      Now excuse me, I need to lick my Dragons

of course just metaphorically.

ohyeah, image!

follow link please, I am to dork to figure how to paste:
                      http://cathuman.com/2012/IMG_1861.jpg

dragonmedley
                      Participant

You’re not keeping the Brown emp? But-but-but, you should! He looks to be in pristine condition.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

wolflodge100
                        Participant

Oh my! You have more of a treasure than you know! That looks like a highly sought after brown emp! Congrats on your good fortune! πŸ™‚

Akeyla
                          Participant

Nope, I hope you dont mind me saying this, Melody, but I really dont like this brown on the dragons. I dont know why. I love brown dragons, but this brown just isnt my brown. So, no I wont keep that brown Emp. Also, before I’ll evilbay him I will ask here. Frankly, I am just realizing what fortune I caught, still researching the pieces. If you want the emp or know someone, send them to me.

edit: figured piccie pastin!

wolflodge100
                            Participant

Pick me! pick me! :love:

dragonmedley
                              Participant

Brown emps are valuable πŸ™‚ Congrats!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

I always wanted a brown emp until I fixed one. They aren’t my cup of tea really, I’m really happy about that. Didn’t the last one on ebay sell for over $1000?

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 468 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.