fbpx

Show your collection V.8

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your collection V.8

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 468 total)
  • Author
    Amber
    Participant

The “Mango” Young Poad is settling in well with her little sibling. Sadly, I didn’t win the matching adult. My baby is without a momma! ๐Ÿ˜‰

photo 20131107_68.jpg

Kim
      Blocked

Cute poads! I wonder who got the mamma one?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

dragonmedley
        Participant

The “Mango” Young Poad is settling in well with her little sibling. Sadly, I didn’t win the matching adult. My baby is without a momma! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Awwww, that too bad! They were a great match.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Here are my newest additions! My 2 trade GBYs Merry and Sonnet and the Rainbow SK just arrived today for my 7yr anniversary gift from hubby. He (SK) now has the coveted home of the only Windstone in my bedroom. I wanna see him as the first and last thing to my everyday! He is soooo gorgeous and I cannot believe hubby got him for me! Wow

photo SKCollage_zps32bf8d77.jpg

Mercury Star
          Participant

If people want more (crappy) pictures from different angles, let me know, and I will try and get some taken.

more please! I love seeing sculpts from different angles….

I will take some this weekend. ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh wow, Branzyboo, the SK in rainbow is gorgeous! Also, Merry and Sonnet pair well together, congratulations.

Kim
            Blocked

Very pretty dragon! Sonnet is lovely too. If you ever think of trading her, let me know.

phantomess
              Participant

Congrats on your beautiful secret keeper, Brandy! ๐Ÿ˜€ You’ve got a great husband!
                I’d love to have a secret keeper someday, but it’s out of my price range!

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

rock-reader
                Participant

Congratulations on your three new additions! The Secret Keeper is stunning and I’ve always liked Sonnet and Merry – you have excellent taste LOL. Enjoy!

Bodine
                  Participant

WHOOP-WHOOP! Congrats on the SK Brandy!!!Congrats!! I am very happy for you. :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Awwww thanks everyone! Hey Bodine **waves**. He is a stunner but there was one tiny flaw on him. On his hind claw right side he has a little ding in the claw (direct from factory like this) and other than that he is perfect. Even hubby likes him and that’s a shock cuz he looks at my dragons and shakes his head like I am some crazy chick! Lol

photo image_zpsc78f57a7.jpg

Mercury Star
                    Participant

Okay, here are some pictures from other angles of Jericho:

No close-ups, sorry, my very old digital camera does not have a macro setting.

Oh, and my collection grew by two more around the time I bought Jericho… I found a box of items on Craigslist that contained a Dragon Gargoyle and Hatching Gargoyle. I got the whole lot for only $20, but the two Windstones need some work. Everything smelled of cigarette smoke, and the gargoyles are chipped and dinged. But I am still happy about the transaction, I got some other little dragon and fantasy tchotchkes as well (some neat little jade Foo Dogs were in the box)!

Matryoshka
                      Participant

I love the latest Stray Cats. Thanks heaps for more photos of Jericho, he is gorgeous- I was so tempted to buy him when he was available!
                        Luckily I managed to buy Dixie. She arrived today so I took some photos. I am so impressed by her colour and detail! She is amazing, thank you Melody for the adorable sketch too!

She is my first FlapCat purchase and I’m thrilled ๐Ÿ˜€

photo Dixie_001_zpsfe8366e7.jpg
                         photo Dixie_002_zps85427c88.jpg
                         photo Dixie_004_zps71612bc5.jpg
                         photo Dixie_003_zps8b53374b.jpg
                         photo Dixie_005_zps34394143.jpg
                         photo Dixie_006_zps5db4c2e4.jpg
                         photo Dixie_007_zps06c97459.jpg
                         photo Dixie_008_zps829446d5.jpg
                         photo DixieSketch_zps8b3856c1.jpg

Kim
                        Blocked

The cat and picture are very cute!

Falcolf
                          Participant

Just adorable! ๐Ÿ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Dandr13
                            Participant

I love the latest Stray Cats. Thanks heaps for more photos of Jericho, he is gorgeous- I was so tempted to buy him when he was available!
                              Luckily I managed to buy Dixie. She arrived today so I took some photos. I am so impressed by her colour and detail! She is amazing, thank you Melody for the adorable sketch too!

She is my first FlapCat purchase and I’m thrilled ๐Ÿ˜€

Congrats. Dixie is gorgeous, she has such pretty wings. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 468 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.