fbpx

Show your collection V.8

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your collection V.8

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 468 total)
  • Author

Okay well I finally broke down I guess and took a photo of my Candy Corns… I have two more on the way. A lovely ice lichen and a black and green moss lichen <3 I have been trading up a storm the past few weeks and finally I think I have a respectable Candy Corn Collection!

photo 100_0542_zps9dd593c9.jpg

Yeah Drag0n…that is a great looking collection and some incredibly well suited little fellows to your home!! CONGRATS :bigsmile:

Now THAT’S an awesome candy corn collection! Would love to see another pic when the rest arrive. πŸ™‚

I’m waiting on a delivery myself, then I’ll see about getting a couple of pics of the current brood.

Sirithiliel
    Participant

beautiful rainbow tiger in there!

dragonmedley
      Participant

People, focus! I said, look left, as in my left. Yes, you in the middle, I’m talking to you! No use batting your pretty ‘lil blue eyes at me, it won’t work. Now we’re going to have to do the shot all over again!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

LOL! I still need to figure out the sizing thing. When I get my other two in I’ll have to post a new photo.

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Ann

I love that strippy green and white pinto! Super cute!

KaytanaPhoenix
            Participant

Ohh drag0n, what a gorgeous collection of candies! I love.love.love the one in the very front πŸ™‚ I drooled over him hard on ebay, but knew I didn’t stand a chance at him XD lol. I’m happy to see him in a loving home πŸ˜€

Kim
              Blocked

What beautiful unicorns those are! I love the one in front and the two on the right! What batch is that tiger from? Dos anyone know if someone got the bright rainbow tiger with the red head and green bum or rainbow zebra with the the red back and green legs from the most recent batch yet? I got a beautiful colourful autumn leaf one but my favourites are the rainbow tiger and zebra if anyone gets them and wants to trade!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Matryoshka
                Participant

Since Quest 9 Tribal Wolf arrived today (<3<3<3!!!), I can finally say that I have a collection! It's a small but good collection I think – Tribal Wolfy and my Grab Bag Pebble Wolf who I named 'Boone.' Obviously I'm hoping my collection will do some growing in the future, but I'm proud of it for now!

Okay, I hope these thumbnails work – I can't seem to get them smallified enough to work properly so I'm trying thumbs.

photo IMG_8818.jpg

Ooh! Congrats! Thats an awesome Tribal wolf πŸ™‚

yolanda
                  Participant

Okay well I finally broke down I guess and took a photo of my Candy Corns… I have two more on the way. A lovely ice lichen and a black and green moss lichen <3 I have been trading up a storm the past few weeks and finally I think I have a respectable Candy Corn Collection!

They are deffinately the wilder colors ! lol………I want to call them the Wild Bunch ! Thanxs for sharing drag0n !

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

Ohh drag0n, what a gorgeous collection of candies! I love.love.love the one in the very front πŸ™‚ I drooled over him hard on ebay, but knew I didn’t stand a chance at him XD lol. I’m happy to see him in a loving home πŸ˜€

I actually lost the auction and about 2 or 3 months later got an opportunity on a “second chance offer” so the winner must have had something come up. I lucked out there!

Got a busted Windstone?
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

What beautiful unicorns those are! I love the one in front and the two on the right! What batch is that tiger from? Dos anyone know if someone got the bright rainbow tiger with the red head and green bum or rainbow zebra with the the red back and green legs from the most recent batch yet? I got a beautiful colourful autumn leaf one but my favourites are the rainbow tiger and zebra if anyone gets them and wants to trade!

The tiger was from the really small batch just before this past one. I got a trade offer for him and jumped on him like a starving lion on a gazelle! LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin

Family portrait day at Jolie’s. This is just the phone version; a bit too headachy to process & upload the “real” camera version.

family portrait 2-2013

The herd has gained quite a bit of color lately!

Sirithiliel
                        Participant

My new updated collection! I added three new pretties!

Old Green Male and Old Green Mother:

My 3 hatchers [brown, rainbow, and Peacock]

Peacock Old Warrior

Ruby Lap and Golden Scratcher:

My ‘Signed by Melody’ group: Autumn Leaf Frog Wizard, Supernatural Safari GBB Uni, and Artists Edition Cuttlefish Poad #3

This one is now with the group too, but he got his picture taken seperately

and my two other new pretties!

I also have a new Aquamarine curlie but I haven’t taken a picture of him yet ^^

phantomess
                          Participant

Very nice! I particularly like your rainbow male dragon- I think that sculpt is great in that color, and I have one too. πŸ™‚

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 468 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.