Show your collection V.8

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your collection V.8

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 468 total)
  • Author
    Sikek
    Participant

Family portrait day at Jolie’s. This is just the phone version; a bit too headachy to process & upload the “real” camera version.

family portrait 2-2013

The herd has gained quite a bit of color lately!

Love your tigerloosa and the aqua lichen! =)

Hannah
      Participant

Family portrait day at Jolie’s. This is just the phone version; a bit too headachy to process & upload the “real” camera version.

family portrait 2-2013

Oh man, you’re making me miss sweet Gothic Rose!! And I giggled a little at that I’ve met and cared for 3 of those unis XD They are all beautiful ๐Ÿ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Lokie
        Participant

Not my whole collection, just some recent acquisitions. I’ll get “beauty” shots later, just some quick snap shots for now =)

My Prototype Mother Meerkat. She’s BEAUTIFUL! Her brown isn’t really that orange in person.
          Photobucket

Brown hatching kinglet! Finally got one =D
          Photobucket

My licking cat <3 She deserves better photos. She's a doll =)
          Photobucket
          Photobucket

Erika
          Participant

A modest collection but well loved. I don’t have a lot of space to display, so I tend to be fairly choosy. I’ve got a white gothic somewhere too who didn’t want to come out, apparently. Newest addition is the freshly painted kirin on the left there.

KaytanaPhoenix
            Participant

A modest collection but well loved. I don’t have a lot of space to display, so I tend to be fairly choosy. I’ve got a white gothic somewhere too who didn’t want to come out, apparently. Newest addition is the freshly painted kirin on the left there.

A very pretty collection! ๐Ÿ™‚

family portrait 2-2013

Oh man, you’re making me miss sweet Gothic Rose!! And I giggled a little at that I’ve met and cared for 3 of those unis XD They are all beautiful ๐Ÿ™‚

I thought about that the other day when I was glancing over at the curio. LOL Sorry to make you miss Rose, though. Next time, I’ll hide her behind someone else. ๐Ÿ˜‰ At least you know where she is and that she isn’t going anywhere. You’ll just have to come for a visit.

Sikek, the aqua lichen just arrived a few days ago. It felt weird at first to have blues and greens in with the pinks, purples, and “normal” colors. I’m just not a green/teal person, and it’s the first thing you notice on that baby. But I was amazed at how she fit right in!

Love seeing everyone’s latest arrivals. :love:

Sikek
              Participant

My licking cat <3 She deserves better photos. She's a doll =)
                Photobucket
                Photobucket

Super cute!

WolfenMachine
                Participant

Beautiful! I really love that Palomino mother unicorn. She’s stunning ๐Ÿ™‚ And all these brightly colored baby unis are adorable! Melody has really out done herself.

Here are my newest pieces. Im trying to cut *WAY* back on buying for a while…which is easier because there has not been anything for sale lately I was truly in love with.

the Borealis #1 Emperor by Jordan

The OOAK Autumn Leaf Rising Spectral
                  (SO excited about him! I didn’t think I’d ever get a chance to own him!)

Ive got a few more pictures of different pieces…the Koi Sun #1, the Blueberry Cloud Sun #1, and the Carribbean Sunset Rising Spectral but the internet at work is so dang slow >.<

Tethra
                  Participant

Wow Wolfen! Those are beautiful pieces! I especially love the Borealis, he looks icy!

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

Ugh, that Borealis Emp still stabs me in my soul when I see him! LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Chloe
                      Participant

Wow, both Spectral and Emperor are just jaw-dropping! Congratulations for sure!

Edit: That Borealis is even prettier in these photos than the eBay ones. He must me just incredible in person.

My newest catch!

The color is more like the first photo, without flash. But wow! She was my raffle win for Feb 2013!

Mmloda
                        Participant

My BEAUTIFUL Windstone Tiger family….. :bigsmile:
                           photo TIGERCOLLECTION2013_zps184086f3.jpg

Marzena

sarah
                          Participant

oooh wow just started perusing this thread and have a huge smile on my face, he’s in great company I hope he brings holiday cheer all year long! ^_^

Angelika_Zen
                            Participant

Oooo…I love the family of Tigers Mmloda!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 468 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.