fbpx

Show your collection V.7-2012

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your collection V.7-2012

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 423 total)
  • Author
    Sikek
    Participant

He looks gorgeous! I especially like the patina coverage through his tail and on his legs =)

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

Great catch Dragonmedley! he is by far my fave griffin πŸ™‚

Mmloda
        Participant

Luv…Luv…Luv the Emerald Emperor with the orange eyes! ne of these days I will add one to my collection!

Marzena

Nicole
          Participant

I’ve owned two other normal red eyed emerald emps that look like your red eyed guy so i think the darker shading is the rarer color. Both versions are very pretty though!

**New member sneaks in, looks around, deposits her collection. Hopes the files aren’t huge…**

When I first became aware of Windstone, it was because my best friend had just bought the Black and Siamese versions of the small flap cats (This was in the early 90s). At the time, I couldn’t afford any of my own, so I just drooled over hers. But this year, I finally got my own pair:

But what actually started my collection off, was the baby ki-rin pictured here. And he was the only one I had for the longest time (Momma is actually a month-old acquisition from Ebay–I was so shuffed to finally find her after 20 years, I immediately paid the ‘buy now’ price. Now all I need is Dad…)

When I couldn’t find the rest of the ki-rin family, I turned to the dragons (some of these are gifts, some I got myself):

And then there are the other cats:

The second silver bengal puffin was actually a shipping mistake–he should have been a ‘Tiger’ (I emailed Windstone already to let them know, but also decided to keep the little guy), so now I’m waiting on a bi-color point tiger to finish out the kitty congo line.

By the way, out of curiosity, does anyone know if my ‘peacock’ dragons are just ‘peacock’, or ’emerald peacock’?

…and the HTML didn’t work. Rats.
            AHA, there we go. Go me. Enjoy!

Peacock Lap Dragon, Emerald Peacock Male Dragon.

That is a lovely collection. Very nice!

HAHA πŸ™‚ LIH we answered at the same time!!

littleironhorse
            Participant

Very nice!

The Old Warrior loos very comfortable there on top of the cat condo. πŸ˜‰

As for your “Peacocks”… The Lap Dragon (the first one pictured) is true peacock, but the male (next picture) is actually emerald-peacock.

Very nice!

The Old Warrior loos very comfortable there on top of the cat condo. πŸ˜‰

As for your “Peacocks”… The Lap Dragon (the first one pictured) is true peacock, but the male (next picture) is actually emerald-peacock.

Hah, yeah. I live in a small one bedroom apartment, with three live cats, and bookshelves that are already full of books and bear sculptures, so the Windstones wound up where-ever I could put them where they wouldn’t get knocked around…and at least still look a little whimsical. OW actually ‘won’ that perch after I had moved him there to dust under his usual spot. He fit so well, I just left him there.

And thanks–I was pretty sure what color each of the peacock dragons were, but I just wanted to make sure, since they do share the same paints, just in different amounts and areas (I guess you go by the belly if you’re not sure?)

Thanks! I’m very slowly collecting my dragon ‘family’, although they will likely wind up covering most of the color spectrum by the time I’m done. Heh.

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

New arrival…

Photobucket
                Photobucket
                Photobucket

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Ann

**New member sneaks in, looks around, deposits her collection. Hopes the files aren’t huge…**

But what actually started my collection off, was the baby ki-rin pictured here. And he was the only one I had for the longest time (Momma is actually a month-old acquisition from Ebay–I was so shuffed to finally find her after 20 years, I immediately paid the ‘buy now’ price. Now all I need is Dad…)

Yeah for Ki-rin families! My ki-rin collection is in the same state and man does if feel good to have them! Congrats on your Mom!

Christine
                  Participant

Yah yah! Melody’s Ki-rins made me fall in love with Windstones too! You’ll get the Daddy someday. πŸ™‚ They come up on ebay and for sale often enough. You can always post an ad in the Classifieds saying you’re looking for one. Welcome! πŸ˜€

Posting this Pic for Bodine

Unicornbabygroup1

Here’s what Bodine figures they are all saying……..

Zeb- Hey I’m back here!
                    ZULU- Just take the darn picture will ya?
                    Tigger- What,picture time? NOW? My mane’s not combed yet.
                    Ace- I could care less.
                    Cuddles- What’s that going on over there?
                    Chip- I’m ready!
                    Tobias- I’m used to this. I can set pretty for hours.

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

guess I’m the first one to get a baby posted, here’s my boy, I’d prefer a little less green so if you get one with less, please pm me…

Photobucket
                      Photobucket
                      Photobucket
                      Photobucket

4 things I'm looking for:
                      1. Mother Meerkat
                      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Emily
                      Participant

I recently got my first PYO Ki-rin (which is also my first windstone). I’ll be sure to post pictures of him when he’s painted.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 423 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.