fbpx

Show your collection V.7-2012

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your collection V.7-2012

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 423 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

I got these two this week 🙂

Dark Gray Hawk #2 and Valiant! I need to get better pictures of them both. It was dusk by the time I thought of it today, and I wasnt going to bring my only ebay piece outside when I was unsure of the light situation in the photos. The picture of Valiant came out kinda cool though!

Yes, hes sitting on a glass plate XD and yes, I changed his eyes and gems. I liked the way the darker blue (teal and blue zircon) looked against his coppery skin. It gives him a slightly more intense look 🙂

Took this picture for some of the ladies on the chat – my baby uni actually MATCHES Valiant in a weird way – they were both painted with the same coppery color 😀 They definitely make a cute pair!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Hi everyone! It’s been a while! I don’t collect Windstones like I use to but I still lurk! Here is Hades aka Darth Hooves and I named the white one Master Unikin! It’s kind of a bad picture. I am going to take a good picture someday and photoshop lightsabers for their horns!
      Photobucket

Hannah
      Participant

Liz!!!! I’ve missed you!! <3 <3

Thats an awesome picture! And light sabre horns is a HILARIOUS idea XD cant wait to see that!

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!! I see a sneak photo of my KEEPER!!!!!!!!! Sneeky sneeky Hannah 😀

I love seeing every ones collections. How manny people re-organize thier windstones often?

etruscan
          Participant

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!! I see a sneak photo of my KEEPER!!!!!!!!! Sneeky sneeky Hannah 😀

I love seeing every ones collections. How manny people re-organize thier windstones often?

It seems like every three or four months I decide something would look better if arranged differently. Arrange – rearrange – try not to clink them together – step back and mutter to myself – step forward and change an angle – step back … You can use up a lot of time that way!

Puffpastryofdoom
            Participant

It seems like every three or four months I decide something would look better if arranged differently. Arrange – rearrange – try not to clink them together – step back and mutter to myself – step forward and change an angle – step back … You can use up a lot of time that way!

I do the SAME THING!!! I’m always moving them around! -And it never fails! Once you get your collection juuuust the way you like them, you immediately get another one and you have to start re-organizing them all over again. Hahaha…

fatalbeauty
              Participant

I do the SAME THING!!! I’m always moving them around! -And it never fails! Once you get your collection juuuust the way you like them, you immediately get another one and you have to start re-organizing them all over again. Hahaha…

yep, I do this with every new arrival and it never fails, if I mess with my mother unicorn and her mate, I will stab the male with her horn somehow, doesn’t seem to hurt the paint any but still makes me wince each time…..

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

I do that too! every time I get something new, I almost always have to change everything. Things have to be arranged in a certian order. What colors look good together, what look like sets, who are the odballs, who gets to be by the window. I really like it after you finish getting everything re-aranged and then sitting back and looking everything over.

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

I really like it after you finish getting everything re-aranged and then sitting back and looking everything over.

I do that too, my husband thinks it’s weird but ah well…

4 things I'm looking for:
                    1. Mother Meerkat
                    2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                    3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                    4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Hannah
                    Participant

YUP! I do this constantly.. XD I have a thing for holding my windstones and LOOKING at them too – at least the small pieces that I feel comfortable with like unis and curlies and poads.. XD

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

I carry mine around the house with me *blushes*

twindragonsmum 🙂

tdm

Bodine
                        Participant

These are Secerthopes fabulous collection.Posted for her.Girl,you got it going on!WOW.Congrats!!:bigsmile:
                          Photobucket

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

scenceable
                          Participant

These are Secerthopes fabulous collection.Posted for her.Girl,you got it going on!WOW.Congrats!!:bigsmile:
                            Photobucket

They look like they’re all watching tv haha 😛

Carolyn
                            Participant

Wow .

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                              Participant

Photobucket

LOL!! That’s not even half of them. A year ago and 7 day’s I had not one Dragon in my house!!! Gotta say I just love them and I have ALL but a few pieces to go to complete all the set’s.

Most all of these were brought from or traded with Forum Members!! I just want to THANK ALL of you for my collection. With out Ya’ll it would not have been possable!!!

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 423 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.