fbpx

Show your collection V.7-2012

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your collection V.7-2012

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 423 total)
  • Author
    Amy
    Participant

Congrats on them! I saw that pair on ebay. You really did get a great deal! Enjoy them. Maybe you’ll have the daddy someday too. I finally got one. He’s worth the wait. ๐Ÿ™‚

Christine
      Participant

Congrats on them! I saw that pair on ebay. You really did get a great deal! Enjoy them. Maybe you’ll have the daddy someday too. I finally got one. He’s worth the wait. ๐Ÿ™‚

That’s so true! The Ki-rin family is what made me fall in love with Windstones when I saw them years and years ago.

^_^

These two absolutely precious GB babies that I traded for arrived today, and I’m just beside myself with happiness!

Here’s my little Grab Bag herd… two CandyCorns, two SafariCorns, and two NormyCorns. ๐Ÿ˜‰

And all of my Uni babies. On a cookie sheet! ๐Ÿ˜€

Ann

Dad is definitely worth the wait! Hopefully someday the horn issue will be fixed and I can get a new production color. ๐Ÿ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

*Grabby hands* at the silver grulla? and black babies! XD and Goldbutt! of course, I adore him so much! <3 very nice uni collection! I will have to get a photo of mine soon…

Sikek
            Participant

What a nice and even looking baby uni collection. Congratulations ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh cool, I didn’t know that about the young rainbow dragons! I always thought it was one of the more common colours. Either way, I think he is very good looking.

I’ve had these four for quite a few years already ( I think every single one was a birthday or christmas gift when I was between the ages of 10-15). I never really considered collecting them up until recently, and I don’t really want a huge or super serious collection, just maybe a couple more that I really, really love.

Oh cool, I didn’t know that about the young rainbow dragons! I always thought it was one of the more common colours. Either way, I think he is very good looking.

I’ve had these four for quite a few years already ( I think every single one was a birthday or christmas gift when I was between the ages of 10-15). I never really considered collecting them up until recently, and I don’t really want a huge or super serious collection, just maybe a couple more that I really, really love.

I was trying to quote a reply on my earlier post and I failed. Just goes to show one should never post after hours outside in the sun. It mushed your brain.

Scathach
              Participant

I don’t really want a huge or super serious collection, just maybe a couple more that I really, really love.

I said something like that! About 20 dragons ago! Love is a funny thing…

Life is beautiful.

Bullsquid
                Participant

Here’s my new big guy. At first I was somewhat disappointed with him, since his patina and markings weren’t what I hoped for, but after a couple days of looking at him I’ve changed my mind. I think he’s awesome. ๐Ÿ˜€

littleironhorse
                  Participant

Look at the gorgeous boy who just joined my collection, with the invaluable help of the lovely dragonmedley!!!

P1010013

And while I would never call him “jade”, he’s actually quite a bit darker than dragonmedley’s emperor:

PS: Pay no attention to the dog hair on the floor…

Sirithiliel
                    Participant

Look at the gorgeous boy who just joined my collection, with the invaluable help of the lovely dragonmedley!!!

P1010013

And while I would never call him “jade”, he’s actually quite a bit darker than dragonmedley’s emperor:

PS: Pay no attention to the dog hair on the floor…

They are both lovely but I think I like the darker color more =)

Nicole
                      Participant

that’s interesting. the coloration on your orange eyes emerald mathes the coloring on my red eyed emerald more than other normal red eyes emeralds. My red eyes guy might be slightly darker still than your orange guy but i just think that it’s interesting that they are more similarly colored. Maybe my guy was almost going to be an orange eyed guy :P. Congrats on your new guy. He is a pretty guy

dragonmedley
                        Participant

Or my red eye emerald is the weird one… I have emerald orientals, and they are closer to the orange eye emp than my red eye emp, though they are not jade. Hmmmm…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

littleironhorse
                          Participant

You may be right, I don’t have any other emeralds to compare. I must admit that I prefer the darker shade. Lucky for me right? ๐Ÿ˜‰

And Thanks Nicole! ๐Ÿ™‚

dragonmedley
                            Participant

This handsome fellow found his place in my home. However, the light in that room is tough for taking pics – if the flash goes off, all you see is the patina, and without the flash, the color is right, but the image is a bit fuzzy. So I took him outside, but even there, with the sun, the copper doesn’t show that well. The first 2 pics are the most accurate color-wise.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 423 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.