fbpx

Show off your Kickstarter Poads! (WARNING: Picture heavy!)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show off your Kickstarter Poads! (WARNING: Picture heavy!)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 270 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Congrats, lovely Poads(tm) That Koi is awesome.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

GardenNinja
      Participant

I think there were at least three pledge levels that included a matched set. She hadn’t originally planned on offering additional sets as add-ons, but enough people wanted more matching ones, that she painted sets for people who got both baby and adult add-ons and asked for them to match. I requested a second matching set from my add-ons. I said I wanted them to be “the same blues as on Slagathor’s matched set. Any design, but I prefer rounded shapes over angular shapes.” I adore them. They are in my post here: https://windstoneeditions.com/forums/topic/show-off-your-kickstarter-poads-warning-picture-heavy/page/8/#post-1543013

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Rylorien
        Participant

You’re either really lucky, or Melody might have used the some special adults as inspiration for the babies.

Indeed, special adult-baby sets were not offered on the Kickstarter. Only the regular ones were, as gardenninja showed.

I actually had that purple one in my box for awhile! Glad to see it went to a poadie home–I recognize a sneaky green uni silhouette at the top there, hehehe–and your teal one is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!

merrillannwhite
          Participant

Yes, I think you just got lucky and got a similar pair. I also really like your brownish floral on the top shelf. Lovely collection.

flaconscale
            Participant

@Bodine
              Thankies. The Koi is a test paint I managed to pick up second hand on ebay ♡♡

@GardenNinja

Yeah. I got a regular matched set. I just don’t remember ‘special’ sets on offer

@Rylorien

I missed all the live streams so many of the larger poads were just assigned to me bases on colour prefs mentioned in the ks survey. Totally happy with the purples

I did have one special in my box who I just couldn’t get behind so I asked Susie if there were any unclaimed and got the teal that way. So supa happy with them all. Lol the orange one is outa place atm… but when I got to chose babies it literally caught my eye and went ‘you will take me home now b*tch’

Yessss… he (unicorn pattern) is hiding back there ♡ Chillin with the new babes. Hopefully not teaching them bad habits.

@merrillannwhite

The brownish floral on the top shelf (above the ks specials) is actually the production Autumn Leaf and my first Poad. Bought off a forum members ♡♡

DREAM/GRAIL POAD = #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

---
              Always looking to increase my Poad Clutter.
              After GB poads of all ages
              Please Msg me if you have one who might like living in Aus

---

Seeking a Zeppard Poad, PREF Teal / Blue eyes
              Dream/Grail Piece/s; Okapi Adult Poad; #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

merrillannwhite
              Participant

Actually, I was talking about the one on the far left with the brown head and pale body. The autumn leaf is pretty too.

GardenNinja
                Participant

Yeah, I didn’t read what you wrote carefully enough. Sorry ’bout that!

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Kim
                  Blocked

Yeah there weren’t special sets but a lot of special babies were painted similar to special adults and lots of regular adults also had similar babies painted like them that weren’t offered as a set. Out of mine posted here, none were actual sets. I just happened to get a special tropical baby that was painted like my adult as well as a feather baby that looked like my feather adult. https://windstoneeditions.com/forums/topic/show-off-your-kickstarter-poads-warning-picture-heavy/page/9/#post-1543121

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

tig3r06
                    Participant

I just died lmao “take me home now b*tch”

flaconscale
                      Participant

@merrillannwhite
                        Ohhhh… she is from an adult gb ages ago. I got her second hand on the forum. She is like a skyblue with trees and tiny birds. My first non-production.

@GardenNinja

No worries. We all do that.

@Kim

I figured your feather set might have been a match as they were offered as sets. You got some lovelies.

@Tig3r06

I tell the truth!
                        I looked at the photo and she was up in my face. I couldn’t even manage to look at the others. She was coming here if I liked it or not. Is one of the reasons she is so outa place in my clutter atm.

If I told anyone else that these things ‘talk’ to me they would think I was nuts… but other collectors get it

DREAM/GRAIL POAD = #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

---
                        Always looking to increase my Poad Clutter.
                        After GB poads of all ages
                        Please Msg me if you have one who might like living in Aus

---

Seeking a Zeppard Poad, PREF Teal / Blue eyes
                        Dream/Grail Piece/s; Okapi Adult Poad; #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

LZ
                        Participant

I was told no more beans were being made so I had to do it:

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

NICE! I like the black and green one with the pink eyes and spots at the end!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

pipsxlch
                            Participant

I like that one too, and I’m not a pink fan. Congrats on your new additions!

LZ
                              Participant

Green/pink is a lot more extreme looking to me in person than in the photo Susie sent out to pick your beans. I put it among my other green beans, and he doesn’t fit in well. I will have to sleep on it and see how it is in the morning, maybe move it around to other bean groups or in different light. He might be up for trade.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Ela_Hara
                                Participant

If you do decide to trade I’d be very interested – I didn’t get one that was green.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 270 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.