fbpx

Show off your Kickstarter Poads! (WARNING: Picture heavy!)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show off your Kickstarter Poads! (WARNING: Picture heavy!)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 270 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

Sorry for the weird posts and formatting. I had to post from my phone and the forum doesn’t like it.

I adore my clutter, especially the bean poads!  I’d have 50 if I could!  If anyone has a bean they’d like to rehome, let me know!

Ela_Hara
      Participant

That IS a Marvelous Black ‘Easter Egg’ Poad, Stephanie!
        I don’t remember seeing it on any of the Live streams. GORGEOUS! What a LOOKER- Congrats!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
        Participant

I’m sure that Windstone would be happy for you to buy more Grab Bag mini beans from the store!  It took me a while to figure out how to access the Kickstarter rewards from the Forum, and I’m still resisting the Fantasy adults, but I did get a red-eyed albino Podge mini bean.

If you haven’t found the “Kickstarter Rewards” section in the store, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Shop our Store”.   Assuming that you are signed into the Forum and are a Kickstarter supporter, you will go to a page with “Kickstarter Rewards” as the upper left link.  Let Susie know if it doesn’t work for you and she can help.

That gives you the chance to buy several different categories of Poads.   It’s only money …

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Yeah – it’s ONLY Money and I’m STILL spending it! Why do you think I’m selling my Armadillos and my one AL Kitty YPoad? LOL! I need to pay for the GB Fantasy Adult, another Podge Mini and a Silvery Mini I have yet to order and couldn’t resist! LOL!

Stephanie
            Participant

Do you know if we can still order after we’ve had our clutter delivered?  Maybe they’d come with the books… I assumed once you had your Poads shipped, that was it.

merrillannwhite
              Participant

I think that was the one Melody said was inspired by Cade’s “school transcript”.  One of my favorites! It does look a lot like one of those Easter eggs too though.

Melody
                Keymaster

.  You can order more if your clutter has shipped. We do plan to take this store down eventually. After we close the Kickstarter rewards store, we won’t be selling any more mini  beans!

After we close the KS store,  leftover “special” and “ruffle butt” adult and baby poads  (if any)  WILL be available from our regular store until we sell out of them.

Bodine
                  Participant

All that work!I am flabbergasted.😊

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
                    Participant

Oh – since the store charges shipping for Poads ordered through the “Kickstarter Rewards” page, that never occurred to me.  I’m glad that Melody told us for sure that you can order more!

LZ
                      Participant

Oooooo, eBay them so people can pick, choose and fight! 😉

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Susie
                        Keymaster

Just so you know what I’m up to in regards to filling Kickstarter Road Rewards:

I have been contacting our Kickstarter Backers beginning with the highest backers and moving down the list.   I am comparing the Kickstarter Pledge with the Survey and with the Poads that each backer has already selected or purchased from the Kickstarter Rewards page and I am sending an email to the Backer.  I am confirming the already selected Poads and helping with the selection of additional Poads  (Melody will need to paint more of some styles).  Once a Backers Poad order is confirmed, it moves to the Grooming department where they get signed, inspected, and packed up.  Then they are ready to ship out.   This is a slow process!

If you contact me to request your Poad Rewards be sent early, I’ll put you in line and process your order, no matter how large your pledge was.   To make that request, please email susie@windstoneeditions.com and include your real name (as shown on the Kickstarter Pledge).  We have all of the pledges and boxes of poads filed alphabetically by real name.  I know a lot of emails are forum names – if you could sign your message with your real name that helps me keep everything in order!   Its o.k. to “bug” me if you feel like maybe I should have responded to you and have not – I could forget to reply.  There are a lot of emails and photos flying back and forth.

Thank you!  -Susie

LZ
                          Participant

I got my mini-beans. They are adorable. One Podge is a gift for a friend.

BUTTS!

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

Oh man! All of these are so gorgeous! I spend nearly an hour unpacking all of mine yesterday! *squee*

I may have a couple up for potential trades for ones I wasn’t able to scoop up during the streams, but they will probably all be long shots. Even so I am thrilled with my clutter <3 As soon as I can find the time to haul 30+ Poads outside for pictures I will post mine!

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Ela_Hara
                              Participant

WoW! 30+ Poads?!?
                                That is quite a haul! Congrats – I’m sure they are wonderful.

Kim
                                Blocked

I love your pink and blue mini, Lisa Z.  I have one coming that is similar.  Drag0nfeathers, yes please post all of your poads!  I want more eye candy!  I haven’t had mine shipped yet as I decided to add some more mini bean poads when more were painted a few days ago, but I will have them shipped soon I think by Sept.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 270 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.