fbpx

Show off your Kickstarter Poads! (WARNING: Picture heavy!)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show off your Kickstarter Poads! (WARNING: Picture heavy!)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 270 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Drag0nfeathers,yes ,would love to see all of them.CONGRATS!

I love everyone’s.All are so fabulous.The Tanglian Forest ones are mind blowing.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

I have Thursday off so maybe if it’s decent weather I will get to it then. On the fence on if I want to add more beans or not before the Kickstarter add on page shuts down.

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

pipsxlch
        Participant

Wow I’d love to see them. Shamefully I only have 2 bean poads coming. I’d like to add a couple more, but all my extra money (including foolishly that I’ve been saving for car repairs) has been going to buying a dragon collection from someone. Anyone want a dragon lol?

LZ
          Participant

I want to get a couple more beans too, at least a silver one. I hope the ordering link stays up a while longer.

Looking forward to seeing more Poads. I didn’t get in on this until the final Poad Show, and the video was too blurry to properly admire them.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

melkatsa
            Participant

Thanks to everyone who has shared pictures so far! The poads are all so lovely, the live streams didn’t do their colors justice. I can’t wait to see more as they come in!

I’m so tempted to buy more little bean poads…

Azurielle
              Participant

Aw…I love the mini beans! I wasn’t able to get in on the kickstarter before it closed. : ( Anyone wiling to order an extra mini bean for me? I’d pay you back with a little extra for your help. Message me?

Keeper of the Fledgings

Bodine
                Participant

They are truly mind blowing 😱

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
                  Participant

Meet Protea, named for one of her flowers:

She has lots of foliage, and scatterbats!  I chose her for the flowers – the scatterbats were a surprise.

Three mini bean Poads traveled with her.  They are tiny!

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

WOW etruscan! She’s GORGEOUS! Wonderful Poad and the Minis are neat too! Mine are in ‘Grooming’ according to Ms Susie, and I expect to see them ship out early next week.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

pipsxlch
                      Participant

Aww, I hope my mini Podge has brown eyes like that one… Azurielle, I may be able to place an order this weekend and was thinking of doing so. Let me know if you haven’t gotten an offer by Sunday night, maybe I can help.

Scathach
                        Participant

It’s nice to see the poads in their homes.

Mine arrived the other day and I have to figure out how to post pics.

Life is beautiful.

etruscan
                          Participant

The terminology might not be quite right but as a not-very-skilled computer user, this works for me …

When you are ready to post photos, be sure that the comments box is set to “Visual”.  You will see a line of items at the top edge with a B at the left and a box with a “mountain” in it at the right.

Click on the “box with a mountain”.  That will give you a box titled “Insert/edit image”.

Click on the camera next to the “Source” line in that box.  That will link to the photos on your computer.

Find the photo that you want and click “Open”.  Information about the photo should show in the “Source” box.

Click OK on the “Insert/edit image” box.  That should add the photo to your post.

Kim
                            Blocked

Azurielle I can help you get any minis if you like.  I just picked a few more I still have to pay for and had a couple extras I was going to put back but if you like them or any others let me know.  I sent you a message.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Azurielle
                              Participant

Thanks everyone! A kind forum member ordered an extra for me. You all are the best!

Keeper of the Fledgings

GardenNinja
                                Participant

Continuing the instructions…. If you want to include multiple photos, be sure to deselect the photo you just uploaded first, or the next one will just replace the previous one. Check if there are “handles” around the previous photo – little squares at the corners. If there are, it is still selected. Click just past the photo to deselect.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 270 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.