fbpx

Show off your Kickstarter Poads! (WARNING: Picture heavy!)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show off your Kickstarter Poads! (WARNING: Picture heavy!)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 270 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

Landipan, I don’t know exactly what or where you got the little flowerpot, but that is totally adorable.

Mi, I think there’s probably a few of the gb beans left, I got the email from Susie also and ordered a few. I can forward you the pic if you like. Shouldn’t have done that and am thinking of selling a couple, though they do fit in well and I’m happy with the beans themselves. Here’s a couple pics I took this morning, mine came in last night.

pipsxlch
      Participant

And my whole clutter, minus the Podges.

Landipan
        Participant

Adorable bean Pipsxlch! And that dragon painting on the mini easel is gorgeous!

The flower cup actually belongs to a Pokemon figure I have, there was a whole series called ‘Floral Cup’, it’s perfect size for a Bean Poad!

*Formerly meowmix101
          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Bodine
          Participant

Oh that is very sweet of you.I just saw this and would but I got an amazing offer for a Grail piece and I am working on that at the moment.Thank you though 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

pipsxlch
            Participant

Thanks guys! I like my little trichrome group.

The picture on the easel is an ACEO by Teal Newcomb/ metalkirin.com . I was wondering what exactly an ACEO was, so I found these on etsy and bought a couple. She does lovely fantasy pictures. And now I know what size they are, so can maybe make a couple of my own. Won’t be as nice as hers though!

LZ
              Participant

I collected them all together. It’s madness!

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

etruscan
                Participant

They look very cute all together.  The detail that Melody put on these tiny Poads is amazing!

Landipan
                  Participant

What a great set up Lisa! What kind of display case is that, if I may ask?

*Formerly meowmix101

LZ
                    Participant

It is the one in the link below. Far too tall for the beans, but I must say that it is PERFECT for the PYO dragons. I fit four in there, and probably five would fit if they were slightly staggered. I should have taken a picture of it when I still had the PYOs. The clarity of the box and the smoothness of the mirror are very good for a plastic case. I tried a couple of other companies and they are not as well-made.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XS3S1MD/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Landipan
                      Participant

Thank you Lisa, I’mma have to put that on my list of future buys, I can think of any number of things from my various collections I could use that for!

*Formerly meowmix101

Rylorien
                        Participant

Thanks everyone!  I feel so blessed to be able to have them.

@Lisa
                          Z  I feel they give off a comfortably mellow vibe too.  Susie probably didn’t think they were very soothing though, lol!  She had to work with my box off and on for a long time while I waited for new batches of beans to be painted until I found ones with colors that were *just* right!  You too have a fabulous rainbow of beans, and your green one aboves makes me think Slimer has been reincarnated as a poad…

@Landipan That Podge in a Pot is adorable.  And lily of the valley is one of my favorite flowers. Love it!

Kim
                          Blocked

Rylorien, I love your special poads, especially the pink headed adult on left!  Lisa Z I love your rainbow of bean poads too!  I am looking for one more bean poad myself if anyone has an extra with maybe pink and blue/teal or rainbow colours.  I was going to pick one more from the last picture but none of them called to me.  I will be getting in more baby poads that I loved that were left though.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
                            Participant

WOW😎 That is awesome!😀

Bodine
                              Participant

Here are my little ones.I need a red one.

Their new bed helps keep them rounded up.😊

flaconscale
                                Participant

My clutter.
                                  Everyone mixed in together.
                                  Supa suprised to get an adult and baby special that matched as I don’t remember sets being officially offered.

Beans mia (photo wise) atm as I need to make space for them.

DREAM/GRAIL POAD = #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

---
                                  Always looking to increase my Poad Clutter.
                                  After GB poads of all ages
                                  Please Msg me if you have one who might like living in Aus

---

Seeking a Zeppard Poad, PREF Teal / Blue eyes
                                  Dream/Grail Piece/s; Okapi Adult Poad; #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 270 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.