Show off your Kickstarter Poads! (WARNING: Picture heavy!)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show off your Kickstarter Poads! (WARNING: Picture heavy!)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 270 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

Nice Lisa Z! I found an extra pink bean and rainbow one too I will be getting shipped soon with my other leftover baby poads and adult poad I put aside. I was waiting til these new beans were painted to get them shipped.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

LZ
      Participant

Got it.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

LZ
        Participant

Am… Am I addicted?
          I finally got one with a heart on the butt, though!

Looking for...

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Haa Haa! Yes – Lisa Z you may be addicted!
            My name is Ela_Hara and I too am a Mini-Bean Addict… and I also have a little troop of Mini-Beans. I have an even dozen = 7 Colorful Minis, 1 Silvery Mini, 3 Podge Minis and 1 Albino Mini! LOL! And I probably would have gotten another one if they had not sold out. I checked and my Blue-Pink-Purple one has a heart too! I didn’t notice that before.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

LZ
            Participant

HMMMM! I see a trend, I think. My new blue-purple-pink one is the one with the heart. Landipan sold one in the classifieds that had a heart on the butt. Was that also blue-pink-purple?

Looking for...

etruscan
              Participant

Ummm … as of this evening there are 12 more mini-beans in the store. I’m not sure whether this is good news or not!

Ferlin1984
                Participant

I thought I would ask here since it doesn’t hurt to ask. Would anyone be willing to sell a green headed mini bean poad? Trying to get my rainbow complete and just need the green. Thanks 🌈

Bodine
                  Participant

Ferlin,the store has a few,I had one but gave mine away for Christmas.I didn’t notice a lot of green headed ones anywhere.
                    I got my blue headed,now need a yellow headed one for my small rainbow.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

merrillannwhite
                    Participant

Someone had an ad up with a green one and a purple one for trade. You might see if they would blind trade from the store since there are a few left. Also, if you email Susie she will probably send you a picture of the current remaining ones.

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

Hey Ferlin – I think there may be one or two green headed Minis left in the KS Colorful Mini-Beans, if no one has claimed them yet. One is a mostly green and the other was a green head and mostly blue body. Earlier this week Ms. Susie sent me a photo of the ones left and there were three green headed ones left and I bought one of them and a black and gold Mini.

Also – Bodine I believe there may be a yellow headed one left as well. It had yellow-orange feathers and purple dots on her back. Check with Ms. Susie soon because the last time I looked there were only 7 left in the store.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kim
                        Blocked

Yeah as of a couple days ago I also saw a couple green beans left in a pic of the few leftover mini bean poads. Well the rest of my poads shipped as it was too busy with the holidays and grab bags to have them shipped before so I am getting in one more adult poad, 4 more babies and two more mini beans I am excited to see in person! I will be selling one adult, and at least one baby and mini poad out of the ones I have now as soon as I get these in if anyone likes any that I have listed in my kickstarter poad classified ad.

Kim
                          Blocked

I got my last few kickstarter poads in but didn’t have a chance to post them til now. The special adult and special baby were actually a couple of my favourites from the livestreams but they got snapped up and then must have been put back as I asked about any leftover adults and babies a few weeks ago and saw them in pictures with some other leftover ones. The regular babies I think were maybe painted as extras to fill orders but then ended up being leftover too so I said I’d take them. The minis were more recently painted. Of course I love anything that’s rainbow or pink. Here are my new ones below.

poads-1

Here are all my adult special poads with semi matching babies.

poads-2

Here’s my new special adult and new baby together.

poads-3

poads-4

poads-5

Here are my new baby poads together. I love the pink, purple and teal colours!

poads-6

poads-7

poads-8

Kim
                            Blocked

Here are my new mini bean poads. I love both but am not sure if I’ll keep the rainbow one because my other poads don’t have red in them. I would maybe sell it or trade it for one with a teal or blue head.

poads-9

poads-10

Here are all my mini bean poads.

poads-14

Here are all my kickstarter baby poads together, old and new.

poads-11

poads-12

poads-13

So because I got some new poads in I have decided to sell or trade these poads in the photos below. I may only sell or trade a a couple or a few of them but if you are interested in any in the photos below, let me know. There is one of my special kickstarter adults, a special baby, a regular baby, a rainbow hoppy baby, a couple winged hippie babies, 3 hoppy tadpoads and a rainbow mini bean poad.

poad-sale

poad-sale-2

Bodine
                              Participant

Kim,how wonderful!Such a lovely collection.Out of all of yours I fell for the new baby with the pink dots.That is one of the prettiest ones I saw.Congrats.
                                Here are mine.Snowey and the 7dwarves.

IMG_20190125_133736-1

IMG_20190125_133021-1

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

melkatsa
                                Participant

Kim, your new babies are awesome, their colors are so vibrant!

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 270 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.