Show Off Your Conga Lines!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Off Your Conga Lines!

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 520 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Very pretty Poads!

Bodine
      Participant

Nice Poad conga.All are beauties especially#1

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Nightcrow
        Participant

Beautiful Poads, Stephanie!

I especially love the colors in the marking on the conga leader — like the eye of a peacock feather!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

GardenNinja
          Participant

Beautiful!
            And if you are ever of the mind to sell the second from the left, please contact me. 😀

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Stephanie
            Participant

Thank you everyone!  And will do, GardenNinja!

LZ
              Participant

I finally got a small curio cabinet and had to rearrange and rehome and reorganize my collection. And I made a conga line! The only thing that could make this close to perfect for me is a lavender pearl one and a light blue one like the blue ice.

Conga conga conga!

And this is how they are normally stored:

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Nightcrow
                Participant

Wow, Lisa Z, that is an awesome Spectral Conga!  (Ghost Dance!?)  Of all the LP Pastel Rainbow pieces I’ve seen pictures of, I think that Spectral is the nicest-looking.  Especially next to her pink and peacock siblings!  🙂

Congrats on the curio cabinet!  Really, I think those are like the “Grail Item” that everybody forgets to list…  Sturdy, attractive, protective storage for Windstones is so hard to find.  If Melody knows any carpenters, she ought to suggest they make a Classified Ad!  😀

I love their storage cases, too – wonder if somebody out there sells those in Lap Dragon size… Are they from an online seller?  A local store?

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

LZ
                  Participant

I got the plastic cases from betterdisplaycases.com . They offer a lot of sizes. This one fits the spectral and the male perfectly. I even fit two curlies in with the sitters in some of the boxes. They have random sales on certain sizes all the time, probably when they are overstocked on inventory. The extra charge for the mirrored back is worth it.

Looking for...

Suzanne-Marie
                    Participant

Very beautiful poads Stephanie !!
                      Liza Z, luv ur little dragons, curio, and display cases.
                      I desperately need a carpenter to build me shelves for my collection!!
                      Anyone know one to recommend in the San Francisco Bay area??
                      Hugs💕 !!

LZ
                      Participant

Aw, that’s not the curio. It’s a bookcase, just shelves.

https://www.raymourflanigan.com/simon-bookcase-398352016.aspx

Looking for...

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

Nice bookcases – that’s the type of structure I would want to put my Windstone collection onto. Sturdy wood. I just don’t trust glass shelves at all. Those display cases are also a great idea!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

LZ
                          Participant

I got my curlie case back from my father today, but he misunderstood what I wanted for the base, so I will have to try to fix that up myself. Ha. Ha ha. Go, me.

Anyway, I moved the dragons around from my overstuffed curio, and took the mother coiled dragons out for a conga line.

I am REALLY missing a green MCD. Since they were never made in elven, nor prismatic spring, is emerald my only choice? Not that I mind, as I love the green with red eyes, but I haven’t seen any since I started recollecting Windstones. A yellow would be nice too, but they weren’t made in gold either. Le sigh.

Anyone else have new or refreshed conga lines to show?

Looking for...

Bodine
                            Participant

Now THAT is simply gorgeous💞 Congrats Lisa.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
                              Participant

If you like “Mystic Jade”, presumably Gina painted a coiled mother to match the coiled male that was listed on ebay tonight.

Nightcrow
                                Participant

Wow, Lisa, what a big conga you have…  🙂

I hope you can find a green one soon, to round out the rainbow!  It’s so frustrating when  one color is missing, isn’t it?  (For a long time, my Lap conga had no purple because Peacock was the only purplish color available; and while there’s Blue Morpho now, I’m still waiting for a solid/deep blue.)

Maybe Mystic Jade will be the answer to your green quandary.  🙂  Good luck!

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 520 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.