Show Off Your Conga Lines! (Part II)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Off Your Conga Lines! (Part II)

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    Setsunawolf
    Participant

Lol. Money, that pesky limited resource. And space, another pesky limited resource.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
      Sun Dragon Koi #3

VS
      Participant

Whoo hoo! Added #53 to the bantam conga. Basically a lovely Christmasy take on a different kind of rainbow, I think, but I love the colors (kinda similar to my rainbow tiger).

Yummy colors snd tigers!

BigCatKeeper
        Participant

LOVE your bantam conga, VS.

There are so many of Melody’s sculpts that I’m in love with, but I feel like the bantam ticks all the boxes. There are some I like more, but personally I feel like it’s the perfect size/detail/design/cost ratio for collecting. Seeing them all lined up like this fills me with joy.

etruscan
          Participant

All lined up and looking for trouble. 🙂 So cute!

Celestial Rainstorm
            Participant

What a wonderful bunch of Bantams!

Finding happiness again.

Bodine
              Participant

Lovely.Congrats!Love that blk/red one and your tiger/rainbow.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Courtney
                Participant

My Ori collection current. Why did I have to fall in love with one of the most expensive figures. I love them. Want more (especially more production colors).

View post on imgur.com

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

Very Nice!
                    LOL! At least it wasn’t the Secret Keeper you fell in love with..

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
                    Participant

Very Nice!
                      LOL! At least it wasn’t the Secret Keeper you fell in love with..

INDEED! Me too.LOL but I just want one.Just one would make me shake all over😆
                      Congrats Courtney.Awesome bunch.

pipsxlch
                      Participant

Me three. I dream of finding someone selling one and willing to take payments.

Suzanne-Marie
                        Participant

Very nice bantam Conga VS 🌸!!
                          Courtney💐 very nice Ori Conga !!

Bodine
                          Participant

Me three. I dream of finding someone selling one and willing to take payments.

Yep,payments I could do too.😁 I wonder how many orders for SKs Windstone would receive if they did a payments schedule.Count me in! hahaha

Courtney
                            Participant

I couldn’t even imagine a Secret Keeper hoard. You know how much you’d have to feed them? That would be so expensive 😁

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

VS
                              Participant

Lol, I’ll stick to bantams myself, thanks. OW is as big as I care to go.

I can’t imagine the worry that comes with SKs. How do you let family with kids come over? Or just people getting drunk in your home? Or sports enthusiasts? Friends with pets? Smoke? What about ants getting near it? Other bugs? Moisture (humidifier too high? To low? Argh!)? If a shelf breaks? Something bumps it in an earthquake or slamming a door (you know how some people close doors)? Cats? Robbery? Home invasion? Riots? Hurricane? Tornado? Tidal wave? Volcanic explosion? Nuclear war? Devaluation of the dollar? Worldwide societal collapse? Zombies? Alien abduction (of SK, not you)? Aliens? Just people breathing near it?

Ann Marie
                                Participant

LOVE your bantam conga, VS.

There are so many of Melody’s sculpts that I’m in love with, but I feel like the bantam ticks all the boxes. There are some I like more, but personally I feel like it’s the perfect size/detail/design/cost ratio for collecting. Seeing them all lined up like this fills me with joy.

They really are a great size — large enough for creativity, small enough to find room on my shelves.

Magentas-Cat

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 215 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.