fbpx

Show Off Your Conga Lines! (Part II)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Off Your Conga Lines! (Part II)

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

I took some closer photos, too, since the Forum shrinks any picture wide enough to include all of them.

Left side:
      [img]https://i.imgur.com/H3Uf18v.jpg[/img]

Middle (with BVP #13/15 Prototype OW lurking in the back):
      [img]https://i.imgur.com/ruggAEq.jpg[/img]

Right side:
      [img]https://i.imgur.com/O3QcorW.jpg[/img]

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Megan
      Participant

Gorgeous laps, Nightcrow! Are the only ones you’re missing amethyst, black gold and pastel rainbow?

Nightcrow
        Participant

Thank you, Megan!

There are several Production colors I don’t have: Red Fire, Amethyst, Rainbow, Pastel Rainbow, Black Gold, Prismatic Spring, and Black Em-Pea are the ones I can think of offhand. I tend to prefer shades of a single color, so I skip over ones like Amethyst and Red Fire that are too two-toned for my taste.

And, of course, I also don’t have any in the production colors that never made it to the Lap for whatever reason, like Lavender Pearl, Pink Pearl, Aquamarine, Old Green (I think) and Elven. Some of these I hope will one day appear on Lap Dragons!

A few of the colors I don’t collect on Laps I have on the OW instead. I’ve got an OW in Prismatic Spring, for instance, and if I ever find a Rainbow for a good price that isn’t the red-nosed version, I’d be tempted. ๐Ÿ™‚

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Setsunawolf
          Participant

I love the lap in Red Fire. My laps include Brown, Silver, white, Red Fire, Peacock(of course), and my only TP Cinnamon Pearl. If she was painted in Sanguine, I bet Iโ€™d love that one too. Iโ€™d love to find the Sanguine orientals.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
            Sun Dragon Koi #3

Nightcrow
            Participant

Oooh, Setsunawolf, you should post a photo of your Lap conga! You have several colors I don’t; I’d love to see them all together!

The “of course” after Peacock in your comment made me laugh; it does seem to be an “of course” option! Yet my Peacock Lap was actually one of the later additions to my conga. ๐Ÿ˜› I found a damaged one for a good price, and did ‘surgery’ to restore her broken face; I’m pretty proud of how she came out!

I hope you can find the Sanguine Orientals someday. I’m still hoping for a Peacock Moon Ori and Peacock Sitting Ori to complete my own Oriental family…

My biggest dream as far as Laps go (aside from the development of a “Sapphire” color to match Ruby/Emerald/Tanzanite) is for a test paint in a nice spring green. A few years ago there were some test paints in a color called ‘Spring Bud’ or ‘Spring Leaf’ that were just perfect, but sadly no Lap was ever produced in it. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that one day it’ll happen! (Melody, if you’re reading this, it would make a GREAT color for a Store release come next spring… *sad Bambi eyes*)

Nightcrow
              Participant

Hey, Setsunawolf: There was a Sanguine Lap Dragon!

Rereading your post, I thought, “Wait… on second thought, that sounds familiar,” so I went looking.

Looks like it was made in June 2018. I guess now you have another piece for your wishlist! ๐Ÿ™‚ Sanguine would look really good next to Red Fire, I bet… Hope you can add it to your conga one day!

Gem
                Participant

This is my Baby Dragon conga line. From left to right are Equinn, Ameur, Riven, Eilonwy & Spyrla. ๐Ÿ™‚

Gem
                  Participant

All of your conga lines are truly breath-taking, I very much love looking at your posts/ pictures.

Nightcrow
                    Participant

What a cute Baby conga, Gem! Which color will you add next? ๐Ÿ™‚

Gem
                      Participant

Nightcrow- Looks like the next will be a darling silver, thank you for the trade Etruscan! ๐Ÿ™‚

Nightcrow
                        Participant

Nightcrow- Looks like the next will be a darling silver, thank you for the trade Etruscan! ๐Ÿ™‚

Very cool! Congrats on expanding the conga. ๐Ÿ™‚ Silver is such a nice color, too; I love the shading on the Silver pieces.

Setsunawolf
                          Participant

My white and my Peacock are currently living at my momโ€™s house. I have the other 4 here with me.

Olympia Carpathia did paint a lap in โ€œSpring Greenโ€ many many years ago.

Iโ€™d love to find that Sanguine dragon. I tend towards cooler colors, but the Sanguine color really speaks to me.

Maybe one day Iโ€™ll get stuff out for a conga. I need good lighting and less help from dog children and people children, lol.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                            Sun Dragon Koi #3

VS
                            Participant

Added a couple to the bantam conga… horde… lol.

Left to right: 134, production rainbow, 37B, 102 (“Tesla”), mystery rainbow tiger, T5 (dark blue, 3 wing stripes, gold trim), T14 (light blue, gold trim), T19 (light blue, wing stripes, silver trim).

I love them and would love more but you know… money… can’t always afford another right away!

Gem
                              Participant

Bantams are so fierce and darling aren’t they?

VS- You have a lovely collection. ๐Ÿ™‚

Nightcrow
                                Participant

The continual conundrum of the conga collector. ๐Ÿ™‚

Lovely flock of Bantams, and congrats on snagging some new additions!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 215 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.