Show Off Your Conga Lines! (Part II)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Off Your Conga Lines! (Part II)

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    sherry10151982
    Participant

Wow that ruby is so beautiful!! Now I want one!!

Nightcrow
      Participant

The fledgies are very cute together; congrats on the conga! It’s like unlocking an achievement in a video game, isn’t it? I always feel like there should be music or confetti. 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
        Participant

Anyone had new additions to their congas lately?

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Bodine
          Participant

Conga in the moonlight.

20210607_0641462

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Nightcrow
            Participant

What a beautiful conga, Bodine! Love the backdrop, too – is it a poster? It’s so neat how it curls around the display space to make a diorama scene!

Gem
              Participant

Asterisktrine- What cute fledgies you have!
                Bodine- I agree with Nightcrow, that background goes great with your sweet little conga.

Dragon_Hoarder
                Participant

Old warrior number 20 came today, so I got them all out for a group picture.

231617168_6609693215709265_4100827533782156637_n

Angelika_Zen
                  Participant

Oh my!! Look at all those old warriors! Congratulations 🙂

Who is in the front, second from the left?

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bodine
                    Participant

Hahaha,that is the same one that I asked about.He grabbed my attention.Lovely collection.
                      Yes it is a poster my daughter painted.Messing around with spray paint.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Dragon_Hoarder
                      Participant

Oh my!! Look at all those old warriors! Congratulations 🙂

Who is in the front, second from the left?

That’s the Brushfire Old Warrior

pipsxlch
                        Participant

Oh! Is that Blackwatch?

Though the Toasted Embersish looking guy in the middle front is the one who sings loudest to me.

Dragon_Hoarder
                          Participant

From back to front

+—————–+————–+———-+————+—————–+
                            | Blue Morpho | Silver | Peacock | White | Emerald Peacock |
                            | Copper Patina | Violet Flame | Brown | Black Gold | Stone |
                            | Winter Ash | Mystique | Elven #2 | Blackwatch | Mountain Frost |
                            | Molten Obsidian | Brushfire | Merlot | Brightfyre | White Lightning |

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

Oh! Is that Blackwatch?

Though the Toasted Embersish looking guy in the middle front is the one who sings loudest to me.

According to Dragon_Hoarder’s name list, the OW in the middle front is Merlot – that’s MY Favorite one of the bunch as well, Pip!

Lovely Lovely Conga, Dragon_Hoarder! Such wonderful Boys!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Nightcrow
                              Participant

What a fantastic OW conga, DragonHoarder! Love seeing the White Lightning surrounded by his ‘elders’ of so many colors. 🙂

Gem
                                Participant

Dragon_Hoarder- Ooh, What a beautiful line-up of Old Warriors. Thank you for showing us.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 215 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.