Show Off Your Conga Lines! (Part II)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Off Your Conga Lines! (Part II)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Try saying that 3 times fast 😜

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bodine
      Participant

Keeper Conga.I did have 4 more but the young ones in my life get almost what they ask for when they visit.L to R
        Saint,Smaug,Easter Parade,Ice King,Scrinshaw,Autumn Feast,Ela’s Autumn,Ebony Rainbow,& Chrome

20200423_0642223

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Angelika_Zen
        Participant

Beautiful!!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Kim
          Blocked

I like your autumn keeper Bodine!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
            Participant

I like your autumn keeper Bodine!

Thanks much.Ms.Melody did that one of course,it’s the best one😊Swap piece a few years back.
              Thanks Angelica.I have to tell you,every time I say your name,”Rugrats” come to mind.LOL

Angelika_Zen
              Participant

Mimi, I would love to see more pics of the burgundy keeper with the gold chest scales. He looks really nice too…if you have nothing to do that is! 😉

Bodine
                Participant

Smaug with his ArkenStone.😊

20200425_0835342

20200425_0836312

20200425_0836012

He’s upset.I took his keep,bath coming😉

20200425_0837532

Angelika_Zen
                  Participant

Thanks for posting more pics of him.

Bath time? He looks pissed!!

Bodine
                    Participant

🎸🎷🎺CONGA,CONGA,CONGA!!🎺🎷🎸

20200427_0826384

Nightcrow
                      Participant

Awww, that is one adorable conga, Bodine!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
                        Participant

I just looked back through this thread and realized that I never got the photos of my Cougar conga to show up. I’m up to six now!

From left to right: Colorshift Silver/Green, Colorshift Purple/Cyan, GB 2019, GB 2015 (many thanks to Tig3r03 for letting me purchase this long-time grail!), Colorshift Green/Purple, and Colorshift Gold/Magenta.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Angelika_Zen
                          Participant

Wow! They look great. I had to do a double take at the green cougar on the left. It almost looks like it was painted in “old” Green. Its a color shift?

And I love the facial markings on the GB on the left! Congrats on your cougar conga!!

Bodine
                            Participant

Congrats!!All you need now is a gold one and you will have an awesome cougar rainbow conga line😊
                              Come on everybody,let’s CONGA!
                              Cougar rainbow conga line!
                              Cougar rainbow conga line!😂

Bodine
                              Participant

Ok,how many of you sang along😂

Nightcrow
                                Participant

Wow! They look great. I had to do a double take at the green cougar on the left. It almost looks like it was painted in “old” Green. Its a color shift?

And I love the facial markings on the GB on the left! Congrats on your cougar conga!!

Thank you!

All of the color shift paints I’ve seen in person are pretty, but I think the Green/Silver might be my absolute favorite.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 215 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.