Show Off Your Conga Lines! (Part II)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Off Your Conga Lines! (Part II)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Beautiful!!

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Nightcrow
      Participant

I managed to acquire one last Lap in 2019, so here are updated photos of the Lap conga.

Top shelf, left to right: Ruby, Old Brown, Sunset #x, Gold, Emerald, Emerald-Peacock, Blue Morpho, Peacock, Tanzanite, Lavender Rose, Pink Champagne.
        Second shelf, right to left: Shell Pink, Copper Patina, Mystic Umber, White, Overcast, Silver, Black Violet-Peacock, & BVP Test #13 Prototype OW.

A little bit closer view:

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

pipsxlch
        Participant

Love the way you have them displayed! It really shows them up well. All Taste The Rainbow.

LZ
          Participant

You… you really need to fill that second shelf with more Laps. I cannot accept the empty space and the outlier OW.

And putting them in the corner like that… You could place a chair there facing them all and call it your “Punishment Corner.” Anytime someone acts up, put them in the chair to be judged by all those snooty laps staring at the chair-sitter.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

pipsxlch
            Participant

OMG snerk. ;D

Ela_Hara
              Participant

It’s the Skittles Club! ^_^
                Congrats! I bet that Jamaican man won’t be ‘milking’ any of them!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Angelika_Zen
                Participant

Natasha, I remember the golden Colt leading the conga line. It was one of my favourite unicorns to hit eBay! It has always been a grail of mine! Gorgeous herd! Congrats!

Nightcrow, I love your Lap line-up! Well done! That OW has his work cut out for himself. That’s a lot o ladies to keep in line!! I love Overcast!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bodine
                  Participant

Laps galore!!!What an awesomely incredible collection.Congrats just don’t get it.๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’—โค๐Ÿ’– I love,LOVE the Mystic Umber.๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’—โค๐Ÿ’–

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

StormDancer
                    Participant

Gotta love the congas. It’s such a treat to see so many colors of one sculpt together.

Even sculpts I may not be a fan of look good in a conga.

Looking for:
                      "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Nightcrow
                      Participant

You… you really need to fill that second shelf with more Laps. I cannot accept the empty space and the outlier OW.

And putting them in the corner like that… You could place a chair there facing them all and call it your “Punishment Corner.” Anytime someone acts up, put them in the chair to be judged by all those snooty laps staring at the chair-sitter.

I’m working on it! Or trying. XD I had someone contact me last year about one of the Laps I’m looking for, but they dropped out of sight and I haven’t heard from them in months, so that doesn’t seem promising as far as filling the shelf goes, alas!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Angelika_Zen
                        Participant

Here’s my little conga line of standing baby ki-rins
                          (All GBs except the second from the end is “Citrus”)

IMG_0953

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Setsunawolf
                          Participant

Super cute baby Kirins

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                            Sun Dragon Koi #3

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

Neat! I especially like the second one in line with the stripes!
                              Congrats on a nice conga!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Natasha
                              Participant

Such cuties!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                Mother: Okapi
                                Gothic - Mahogany
                                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Nightcrow
                                Participant

Angelika_Zen, what a Kolorful Kirin Kids Konga you have there! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 215 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.