Show Off Your Conga Lines! (Part II)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Off Your Conga Lines! (Part II)

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Lol, I’ll stick to bantams myself, thanks. OW is as big as I care to go.

I can’t imagine the worry that comes with SKs. How do you let family with kids come over? Or just people getting drunk in your home? Or sports enthusiasts? Friends with pets? Smoke? What about ants getting near it? Other bugs? Moisture (humidifier too high? To low? Argh!)? If a shelf breaks? Something bumps it in an earthquake or slamming a door (you know how some people close doors)? Cats? Robbery? Home invasion? Riots? Hurricane? Tornado? Tidal wave? Volcanic explosion? Nuclear war? Devaluation of the dollar? Worldwide societal collapse? Zombies? Alien abduction (of SK, not you)? Aliens? Just people breathing near it?

If you ever have picked up an SK you would know that as long as they are on a stable surface they can withstand cats (except ones that chew on them), young children, slamming doors, small earthquakes, and probably the majority of drunks. 🙂

The biggest drawback to owning a Secret Keeper, in my opinion, is that cleaning something that big and heavy is not easy. It’s not like you can hold the dragon in one hand and dust her with the other.

pipsxlch
      Participant

I can’t imagine the worry that comes with SKs. How do you let family with kids come over? Or just people getting drunk in your home? Or sports enthusiasts? Friends with pets? Smoke? What about ants getting near it? Other bugs? Moisture (humidifier too high? To low? Argh!)? If a shelf breaks? Something bumps it in an earthquake or slamming a door (you know how some people close doors)? Cats? Robbery? Home invasion? Riots? Hurricane? Tornado? Tidal wave? Volcanic explosion? Nuclear war? Devaluation of the dollar? Worldwide societal collapse? Zombies? Alien abduction (of SK, not you)? Aliens? Just people breathing near it?

😆😆 LOL!

But that comes with ANY Windstone!

Personally, I’m willing to take the chance.

VS
        Participant

So the bantam conga grew by one. It might need updating further soon after this post too but eh, I love looking at them so why skip an excuse to do so?

Green lightning bantam!

VS
          Participant

And a couple closer looks, plus the new curio arrangement. #46 on top shelf is exempt from congas because he is my fiancee’s.

Bodine
            Participant

How nice VS💖Good for you.
              Say “CHEESE”

20210204_0823042

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Nightcrow
              Participant

What a cute quintet, Bodine!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Gem
                Participant

Seeing as The babies have doubled in numbers it is time for an update. From left to right: Tarit, Nala, Avendorsa, Riven, Spyrla, Asgar, Balariss, Ameur, Eilonwy & Equinn!

etruscan
                  Participant

What a cute line-up. Congrats on all the babies!

VS
                    Participant

Congrats! Can we have more baby photos? They look awesome! And which ones are they? I think I recognize green lightning as one but not some of the rest.

Melody
                      Keymaster

If you ever have picked up an SK you would know that as long as they are on a stable surface they can withstand cats (except ones that chew on them), young children, slamming doors, small earthquakes, and probably the majority of drunks. 🙂

The biggest drawback to owning a Secret Keeper, in my opinion, is that cleaning something that big and heavy is not easy. It’s not like you can hold the dragon in one hand and dust her with the other.

The biggest problem with Secret Keepers is dust. They ARE hard to clean once they get dusty.
                        The second biggest problem is about the size of a cat. They eat Windstones.

Bodine
                        Participant

Still want one😁

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Gem
                          Participant

Congrats! Can we have more baby photos? They look awesome! And which ones are they? I think I recognize green lightning as one but not some of the rest.

Any excuse to post more pictures! The colours from left to right are Green Lightning, Emerald Peacock, Ivory Moss, Blue Morpho, Amethyst, Silver, Pastel Rainbow, Tanzanite, Black Gold & Stone.

Asterisktrine
                            Participant

Just added a Ruby Fledgling to my collection, which makes the beginnings of my first conga line! 💙💚💜❤

etruscan
                              Participant

Very cute line-up! Thanks for posting a photo.

Megan
                                Participant

The babies and fledgies are too cute! So round and small ^_^

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 215 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.