fbpx

Retired Windstones at stores – updated with more!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Retired Windstones at stores – updated with more!

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

DragonsCavern wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

You just need/want parents right or do you need baby too? I’ll ask if they will accept orders over the phone and are willing ship things. If they don’t I can go back and get things and then ship them out.

If he truly hasn’t marked them up from when they retired baby kirin was $25, male kirin was $84 and mother kirin was $76. Those are the last prices listed on the pieces at Astral Castle.

Yea, let me know I want the entire KiRin family. I would love to have them!! Thank you Pegasi! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€ You can pm me when you find out if you like. Thanks Again. πŸ˜€

He’s all out of the Kirin families. They were gone by the time I got back there on Wendesday. So sorry!

pegasi1978 wrote:

DragonsCavern wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

You just need/want parents right or do you need baby too? I’ll ask if they will accept orders over the phone and are willing ship things. If they don’t I can go back and get things and then ship them out.

If he truly hasn’t marked them up from when they retired baby kirin was $25, male kirin was $84 and mother kirin was $76. Those are the last prices listed on the pieces at Astral Castle.

Yea, let me know I want the entire KiRin family. I would love to have them!! Thank you Pegasi! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€ You can pm me when you find out if you like. Thanks Again. πŸ˜€

He’s all out of the Kirin families. They were gone by the time I got back there on Wendesday. So sorry!

ACK!!!! Darn! hehe, but thank you for checking Pegasi! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.