fbpx

Retired Windstones at stores – updated with more!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Retired Windstones at stores – updated with more!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

You just need/want parents right or do you need baby too? I’ll ask if they will accept orders over the phone and are willing ship things. If they don’t I can go back and get things and then ship them out.

If he truly hasn’t marked them up from when they retired baby kirin was $25, male kirin was $84 and mother kirin was $76. Those are the last prices listed on the pieces at Astral Castle.

pegasi1978 wrote:

You just need/want parents right or do you need baby too? I’ll ask if they will accept orders over the phone and are willing ship things. If they don’t I can go back and get things and then ship them out.

If he truly hasn’t marked them up from when they retired baby kirin was $25, male kirin was $84 and mother kirin was $76. Those are the last prices listed on the pieces at Astral Castle.

ooohh…I like those prices.

And yes I needed the mother and male, have the baby. πŸ™‚

Kyrin

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Nature’s treasures will ship and he keeps all the original boxes.

NOTE! From what I understand he does NOT have the kirins and some of the retired peacock dragons at his shop. I’ll repeat, they are NOT at his shop, but are in storage elsewhere and he will need to check there first. He’s already had several people call about this.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer
        Keymaster

pegasi1978 wrote:

Please note that the prices at Astral Castle tend to be the first issued price. If there were Windstone-issued price increases during the time kirins were in production, his prices may reflect that, so they may be more than this.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Nambroth wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Please note that the prices at Astral Castle tend to be the first issued price. If there were Windstone-issued price increases during the time kirins were in production, his prices may reflect that, so they may be more than this.

That’s okay…better than current eBay prices, and on top of that, these will be mint…I can deal.

Kyrin

I just called the store. They told me they just sold the last kirin. Now I see joining this forum can be very dangerous.

Mmmhmmm. Not only dangerous, but it makes you broke in the wallet department too. 😈 πŸ˜†

Figures, I’d miss out on the male kirin.

pegasi1978 wrote:

If anyone wants pieces from the stores let me know. Savannah is a little less than a hour away and I’d be willing to go pick up pieces and ship them out (if the stores don’t/won’t). 😯 I’ll really make sure to get my friend whose lived here all her life to lead me there now that I hear there are retired pieces.

I really want the griffin candlelamp, but I won’t have the money. Could you see if they take layaway?

Pegasi1978
          Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

If anyone wants pieces from the stores let me know. Savannah is a little less than a hour away and I’d be willing to go pick up pieces and ship them out (if the stores don’t/won’t). 😯 I’ll really make sure to get my friend whose lived here all her life to lead me there now that I hear there are retired pieces.

I really want the griffin candlelamp, but I won’t have the money. Could you see if they take layaway?

Sure thing. If they won’t maybe we can work something out between us.

pegasi1978 wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Sure thing. If they won’t maybe we can work something out between us.

That would be awesome. πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
            Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Unfortunately the Griffin Candlelamp was sold before I got there to someone who called.

Pegasi1978
              Participant

I’ve sent a couple of PMs to members who had listed things on a wish list. When I hear if they want more details on pieces I will list the things I found in the shops in Savannah today. A lot of it was current, but there were a select few retired pieces.

pegasi1978 wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Unfortunately the Griffin Candlelamp was sold before I got there to someone who called.
                Oh well. If that person wants to sell it then they would have a buyer. Thanks for checking tho.

Heather
                Participant

I talked to the guy at Nature’s Treasures this morning. He’s very nice and was quite helpful. They still have the Lap Dragon in Peacock and a Unicorn Gargoyle, and possibly another set of the Oriental Dragons in Jade (he was sure of one set, but not the second). I was really surprised about the Oriental Dragons. He said that since they were retired, the store would only sell them in “family groups” of all three–this may explain why they still had some. They also keep the original boxes, and they double-box for shipping. πŸ˜€
                  I ordered a set of the Oriental Dragons; I don’t know if they’ll be the dark jade or the more emerald shade. I think I must be stark staring bonkers, doing this so soon after a move. 😳 I get into trouble at garage sales, too: “It’s a good deal! Who cares if it’s a stuffed owl and the Encyclopedia of the World in Thirty Volumes! It’s a good deal!” πŸ™„

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.